This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

maveric

Loves Light Bars
Dec 23, 2016
Just thought I would introduce myself, as I am new to the forum.

I live in NW Colorado, and spend a lot of time in Utah. I enjoy trail wheeling as well as technical stuff, and enjoy leisurely walks on the beach :D.

My wife and I have a couple wheeling rigs, as it is always nice to have a spare....and I have an addiction problem.

With the social media out there, it is nice to still have these online forums. Hope to be a contributing member.
Chris

46 Willys...Toyota powered
IMG_2091.JPG

87 x-cab
IMG_1419.JPG

Wife's 4Runner and tow rig
IMG_0896.JPG

Ftoy
OSRC8.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome :) I need more pics of the FToy....mine is being transformed somewhat, and the more ideas I get the better :)

Nice collection overall....glad we aren't the only multi-rig family :D

FYI, there is a beach at Sand Hollow.... ;)

Welcome :) I need more pics of the FToy....mine is being transformed somewhat, and the more ideas I get the better :)

Nice collection overall....glad we aren't the only multi-rig family :D

FYI, there is a beach at Sand Hollow.... ;)

I have hundred's of pics of the ftoy. Just let me know what you need. I am trying to finish up my camper/toy hauler build, but will be cutting the ftoy up shortly (I hope). Turbo, links, and ORI's are on the list.

Planning on making it back to Sand Hallow in Oct. Going to be helping Rich with TH.

Thanks.
Built it in 01, and other than putting EFI and new springs and cage (a week wheeling Phoenix and Moab took its toll), I haven't done anything to it.
Took the best of both world... Visibility and nimbleness of the Willy's, and the bulletproof running gear of the Toyota.... and haven't looked back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom