The RockCrawler Pet Thread

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AllanTerdo

Loves Light Bars
Jan 2, 2018
Tampa, Florida
Hello, everyone! I've just created this thread for us to discuss the little furries in our lives. I own a little Pomeranian named Hoover. He's a very playful fella, too playful that we had to set up a pet gate in our home, so we could limit the indoor areas that he's only allowed to run into, as he would chew up everything in sight, especially when we're not around. But he's a good tyke, overall. He loves to cuddle before bedtime and before we leave for work. How about you guys? What are your pets?

2.jpg

We have Otis, the Sausage (every dog deserves a mafia name!) 11ish year old Beagle, used to be a great wheeling companion for our exploration trips, but he's tired of the bumpy stuff and is now relegated to social/camping trips. Lives and dies by his nose, and is a huge beer fan :)

Fortunately, he's pretty quiet...he has the beagle baying down pat, but doesn't do it often.

We have a great morning routine... I go out the front door to be sure no one else is out walking for him to bother...let him out off leash and he does his morning business outside...then he pushes the almost-closed door open and comes in on his own :) Of course, he returns to bed and gets up on Heather's schedule...lol

20170502_180026.jpg

Man, that snow looks "ruff." Hahaha!
Ya, it's not rock crawling, but it wasn't easy either. There was plenty of winching, whoever's in front has to brake a trail. Also your can't see what under the snow so you well be driving along and all the sudden hit a washout in the road below that well start to pull off the edge of the trail.
It was my first time snow wheeling, It was a lot of fun and more technical then I expected.

Update Sassy a lot bigger now all grown up. Love's to ride in the truck !!
1649078603860.png

Gets to go for a morning walk every day, the beach is her favorite.
1649078750087.png

Wheeling trip to the sierra's riding shotgun
1649078976910.png

Last year's SAS trip to Colorado.
1649079202310.png

1649079341289.png

Are home YET!!!
1649079440956.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom