Photo/Video Videos!

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sticking to the Sand Hollow theme, here is a view of the obstacle known as You Gotta be Nuts

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BvDSR3oJhP0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sorry that did not embed properly:(
Just enter in the watch URL
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvDSR3oJhP0
and the forum software does the magic :)

....and you made that look E A S Y !!

Thank you woody, for both the lesson on video posting and the kind words.

Allow me to test my new-found learning with the following video illustrating three very different obstacles on the Sand Hollow Arrowhead Trail:

Last edited:
I am not sure if this short trail is Chutes and Ladders, or some other. Perhaps the locals can identify it properly.

Short video of Charlie Vacha playing on Arrowhead a few days before his class win at the Trail Gear/Supercrawl 2019 Trail Hero event.

Covid Solitude has given me time to process some video from last fall. Here is a link to some Joint Effort action.

WE Rock Cedar City...

This one was tricky, keeping away from the right cone took some work. The front was positioned perfectly with a short front burn to square it up, then losing the right rear and allowing the back side of the tire to pull that axle down and below the cone. Witnessed a few rigs before and after us that didn't clean it.

Trail Breaker LCQ22, first stage....IMO, the drop in was no big deal, but the left turn exit was a challenge. Of our group of 5, only two made it and I was the only one to one-shot.

Everyone at LCQ last year kept their right rear on the wall, not in the bottom. That made keeping the opposite tire (driver front) up high even tougher, since the car was over-articulated. I kept mine in the bottom and paid careful attention to steer it slightly away from the wall so it wouldn't shove the front forward/off the climb.

That, plus cutting brakes FTW :)

Ya it looks great there. Unfortunately we are scaling back on big cross country trips and wheeling closer to home. I don't expect to be west of the ol Miss this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom