"VIRTUAL" FUN HAS ITS LIMITATIONS

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BEING VIRTUAL IS NOT ENOUGH TO KEEP YOUR ACTIVITIES ALIVE AND WELL.

By Del Albright

Whether it's about guns, your kids school parent's program, your church, your RC hobby or your off-road/backcountry motorirzed sports, being VIRTUAL is not enough!

Virtual fun will not stop those that want to change what you enjoy doing; or even close down your sport.
JOIN those groups that support your activtites if you expect to keep them alive the way you like things.
I spend my fair share of time with my nose in my phone; but I kick myself often to remember to do MORE than explore the virtual world. We have to join, donate, volunteer and be part of keeping what we love to do alive and well.

Start with a national group for your activities; include Regional and State Associations and groups. But JOIN and do what your time allows to be part of the solution.
For example, for the price of my phone I could have purchased a full year membership in all these outfits: BlueRibbon Coalition, cal4wheel, United Four Wheel Drive Associations, Nevada Four Wheel Drive Association N4WDA, California Off-Road Vehicle Association, American Motorcyclist Association, Tread Lightly! the NRA, and a few more groups.
Just do it; join up and be heard.
##

otDKKaqdu2Q

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom