Build Bent Fabrication Elite XL Trail Buggy

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I know guy who knows a guy who runs portals with this chassis so I know it can be done

if you can manage to reach him he responds best by text or email during business hours he may have an answer for you...

Its a pet peeve of his to be bothered during off hours (tip)

I know guy who knows a guy who runs portals with this chassis so I know it can be done

if you can manage to reach him he responds best by text or email during business hours he may have an answer for you...

Its a pet peeve of his to be bothered during off hours (tip)
A few portal buggies are using this chassis. Paul raised the frame rail around 3" or so for most of them. I planned on using my old axles, so I didn't bother having him change anything.

Selling it?
Yes, I do not want to cut the front frame to fit the portals. I figured I could sell the chassis now. I was afraid that I would cut it up and then not be happy with it, and the chassis would be junk at that point. I put a deposit on a chassis built for portals, so I will start a new thread once it arrives.

Yes, I do not want to cut the front frame to fit the portals. I figured I could sell the chassis now. I was afraid that I would cut it up and then not be happy with it, and the chassis would be junk at that point. I put a deposit on a chassis built for portals, so I will start a new thread once it arrives.
What chassis did you go with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom