West Monroe, LA – Superlift gives Jeep JK owners increased control with a choice of three different steering stabilizer mounting solutions, in both single and dual configurations. Upgraded single cylinders replace the OE stabilizer in its stock location. Superlift also offers high-clearance mounting for both single and dual stabilizers.
Two stabilizer styles are available. White-bodied Superide twin-tube hydraulic cylinders are a cost-effective upgrade over the OE stabilizers.
JK owners who want ultimate control can step up to Superide SS stabilizers. Manufactured by Bilstein, these silver-zinc monotube stabilizers offer quick response and firm damping.
Here are the six possibilities:
- OE Replacement with Single Superide Stabilizer (PN 92085)
- OE Replacement with Single Superide SS (PN 92115)
- High-Clearance Single Superide (PN 92075)
- High-Clearance Single Superide SS (PN 92135)
- High-Clearance Dual Superide (PN 92095)
- High-Clearance Dual Superide SS (PN 92105)
For more information, contact Superlift Suspension Systems, 300 Huey Lenard Loop Rd., West Monroe, LA 71292, 800/551-4955 toll-free, 318/397-3040 fax, www.superlift.com.