MR. GASKET HEADLOCK™ HEADER BOLTS HELPS ELIMINATE HEADER FLANGE EXHAUST LEAKS
· 24 Serrated Teeth incorporated into the bolt flange grip the header flange surface, providing a locking action
· Unique reusable Thread-Lock Patch prevents header bolts from backing out and provides a positive thread seal
· Made from premium Grade 8 Stainless Steel for strength, durability and corrosion resistance
CLEVELAND (February 10, 2015) – ACCEL Performance Group, a performance auto parts manufacturer of brands including Mr. Gasket, ACCEL, ACCEL Motorcycle, Hays, Lakewood, QuickTime and Prestolite ProConnect, today introduced its latest innovation for automotive enthusiasts and racers, Mr. Gasket HeadLock™ Header Bolts.
Mr. Gasket’s HeadLock™ header bolts eliminate the need for lock washers when installing header exhaust. Instead, the innovative patent pending design incorporates 24 serrated teeth into the flanged hex/socket head, each equally spaced, designed to grip and lock onto the header flange, maintaining consistent fastener clamp-load.
In addition, the new header bolts also incorporate a unique Thread-Lock Patch that provides positive thread engagement. It is a pre-applied, high-temperature thread lock coating fused to the bolt threads, making it self-locking and self-sealing. The Thread-Lock Patch is also chemical resistant, reusable and provides positive thread seal, resists engine heat cycling and vibration that often loosens conventional header bolts.
Mr. Gasket HeadLock™ header bolts also feature a combination hex and socket head design for ease of installation in tight spaces. Also, includes a hex key socket tool to start installation of header bolts into cylinder head mounting bolts.
Available for a variety of domestic applications, including AMC, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Ford, Oldsmobile and Pontiac, each HeadLock™ header bolt is made from high-quality 300 Grade 8 Stainless Steel to resist rust/corrosion and crafted with a bright polished finish to maintain a clean professional engine compartment.
Mr. Gasket HeadLock™ Header Bolts are available for purchase from a variety of online retailers and high quality auto parts stores nationwide. For more information or to order online, please visit Mr-Gasket.com. Additional fitment information and part numbers can be found using the chart below.
|#2230G||AMC: 290-401; Chevrolet: 262-400; Chrysler: 383-440 (Exc. 426 Hemi)Pontiac: 326-455; Oldsmobile: 330-455 Model Years: 1955-97||3/8 -16 x ¾”L, 12 per/set||$47.95|
|#2231G||Chevrolet: 396-454; Chrysler: 426 Hemi Ford: 289-351W, 429-460Model Years: 1965-98||3/8-16 x ¾”L, 16 per/set||$52.95|
|#2235G||Chevrolet LS: 4.8L, 5.3L, 5.7L, 6.0L, 6.2L, 7.0L Model Years: 1997-Up||M8-1.25 x 1M L, 12 per/set||$52.95|
|#2236G||Ford Modular: 4.6L & 5.4L Model Years: 1991-Up. Chrysler Hemi: 5.7L, 6.1L, 6.4LModel Years: 2003-Up||M8-1.25 x 1M L, 17 per/set||$57.95|
About ACCEL Performance Group
ACCEL Performance Group is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of auto racing, performance and appearance products; marketing its products under well-recognized and respected brands including:
· Mr. Gasket – A legendary name in high-performance auto parts, Mr. Gasket provides a variety of racing products including engine components, Ultra-Seal gaskets, fasteners, fuel accessories, chrome-plated accessories, chemicals and more.
· ACCEL – A line of high-performance ignition systems and components including digital fuel injection systems, fuel injectors, coils, distributors, caps, rotors, ignition wires and spark plugs.
· ACCEL Motorcycle – The premium brand of electrical components for use on American V-Twin Motorcycles including stators, regulators, coils and more.
· Hays – Known for performance clutches and flywheels, Hays offers a wide range of high-performance clutches for street and track racing.
· Lakewood – Safety and suspension products including SFI approved bellhousings and various racing products.
· Prestolite ProConnect – Premium ignition wire sets, coil-on-plug and battery cables for the replacement market.
For more information, visit www.accelnation.com.