CLEVELAND (March 10, 2015) – QuickTime, a leading manufacturer of high performance bellhousings, drivetrain and transmission products, today introduced 20 all-new bellhousings for a variety of Chevrolet, Ford, Mopar and Nissan engines, joining its existing lineup of more than 250 products allowing for more than 4,200 different engine and transmission combinations.
QuickTime bellhousings offer more than twice the strength of other steel products on the market; each is rated to work harden to over 80,000 PSI, meaning they can withstand the most extreme stresses encountered in high horsepower street and race engines. The bellhousings’ strength is a result of QuickTime’s patented light-weight spun cone construction, which also offers unmatched dimensional accuracy and stability far surpassing competitive products made from rolled or stamped steel. QuickTime’s precision engineering assure the engine and transmission stay in perfect alignment at all RPM ranges, eliminating accelerated drivetrain wear due to bellhousing flex.
“As the direct link between your engine and transmission, bellhousings are an extremely important part of any vehicle,” said QuickTime Senior Design Engineer, Ross McCombs. “We’ve expanded across the board, especially for hard-to-find applications, ensuring that the bellhousing is never the weak link in your car’s drivetrain when you rely on our products.”
QuickTime bellhousings are made in the USA and available for nearly any engine and transmission combination, starting at $598.95. QuickTime invites racers and enthusiasts to find the correct bellhousing for their application and explore QuickTime’s full lineup of bellhousings online using its new Bellhousing Selector.
For more information on QuickTime, to request a custom bellhousing, or to view its complete line of high performance drivetrain and transmission products, and to order online, please visit LakewoodIndustries.com.
About ACCEL Performance Group
ACCEL Performance Group is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of auto racing, performance and appearance products; marketing its products under well-recognized and respected brands including:
· Mr. Gasket – A legendary name in performance auto parts, Mr. Gasket provides a variety of racing products including engine components, Ultra-Seal gaskets, fasteners, fuel accessories, chrome-plated accessories, chemicals and more.
· ACCEL – A line of high performance ignition systems and components including digital fuel injection systems, fuel injectors, coils, distributors, caps, rotors, ignition wires and spark plugs.
· ACCEL Motorcycle – The premium brand of electrical components for use on American V-Twin Motorcycles including stators, regulators, coils and more.
· Hays – Known for performance clutches and flywheels, Hays offers a wide range of high-performance clutches for street and track racing.
· Lakewood – Safety and suspension products including SFI approved bellhousings and various racing products.
· QuickTime – Leading manufacturer and supplier of lightweight bellhousings and flexplates for the racing industry.
· Prestolite ProConnect – Premium ignition wire sets, coil-on-plug and battery cables for the replacement market.
For more information, visit www.accelnation.com.