Nine Sets Include Standard and Deep Impact Sockets, Universal Impact Sockets
SPARKS, MD (September 2, 2015) – GearWrench®, a premier hand tool brand known for tools that deliver speed, strength, and access to automotive technicians, today introduced nine new Impact Socket Sets to an expanded Impact Product Line.
The following GearWrench socket sets are now available for purchase:
- SKU 84919N: 25-piece 3/8” drive 6 point SAE standard and deep impact socket set
- SKU 84925N: 29-piece 3/8” drive 6 point metric standard and deep impact socket set
- SKU 84947N: 39-piece 1/2” drive 6 point SAE standard and deep impact socket set
- SKU 84948N: 39-piece 1/2” drive 6 point metric standard and deep impact socket set
- SKU 84949N: 27-piece 1/2” drive 6 point SAE and metric deep impact socket set
- SKU 84923N: 7-piece 3/8” drive 6 point SAE deep universal impact socket set
- SKU 84924N: 10-piece 3/8” drive 6 point metric deep universal impact socket set
- SKU 84943N: 10-piece 1/2” drive 6 point SAE deep universal impact socket set
- SKU 84945N: 10-piece 1/2” drive 6 point metric deep universal Impact Socket set
Sockets are made from impact grade Chrome Molybdenum Alloy Steel (Cr-Mo) for exceptional strength and durability and have a corrosion resistant coating to reduce rust. All also feature high-visibility laser-etched and secondary hard-stamp markings for quick and permanent size identification. Sockets are designed with Surface Drive® technology, virtually eliminating the rounding of fasteners.
“The new impact sockets introduced today join an extensive product line that technicians trust to get the job done faster,” said Jim Stewart, product manager for GearWrench. “Technicians are looking for quality tools that can handle rigorous demands in the shop. These sets meet these high expectations and are available in a range of sizes to get the job done.”
Select standard and deep sockets feature a parallel neck down design, providing increased access in tight spaces. Universal impact sockets are available in either standard or deep styles for additional access. New GearWrench Pinless Universal Impact Sockets are also available for ultimate access and durability. All GearWrench impact sockets meet or exceed industry standards for strength as set forth in ASME B107.2 or B107.33M.
All socket sets come packed in a durable blow molded case or mounted on a heavy-duty plastic clip rail. Each set is covered by the GearWrench Lifetime Warranty and made to provide hard-working technicians with famous GearWrench quality and value. For more information, please visit www.GearWrench.com.
GearWrench is a premier hand tool brand from Apex Tool Group, one of the largest hand tool manufacturers in the world. Since the launch of the original patented five-degree ratcheting wrench, the GearWrench brand has continuously led the industry with breakthroughs in pass-thru ratchets, sockets, screw/nut drivers, pliers and specialty tools. Millions of GearWrench products have been “Professionally Tested” throughout the world.
About Apex Tool Group:
Apex Tool Group, LLC, based in Sparks, MD, is one of the largest worldwide producers of hand and power tools, tool storage, drill chucks, chain, and electronic soldering products. Directly and through its subsidiaries, Apex serves a multitude of global markets, including automotive, aerospace, electronics, energy, hardware, industrial, and consumer retail. Apex markets its portfolio of diverse products under its own brand names in addition to being the principal manufacturer for several key private label products for certain retailers for many years.