– Class 2 and 3 DPF launch represents initial offering for comprehensive Diesel program
Goldsboro, NC – AP Exhaust Technologies, a leading manufacturer and supplier of automotive, light truck, and heavy-duty exhaust and emissions products, has just introduced a new line of Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) for replacement on Class 2 and 3 vehicles. Key applications include late model GM/Duramax, Dodge/Cummins, and Ford Powerstroke equipped Diesel trucks.
AP Exhaust’s new DPFs are built to deliver performance that is equivalent to the OEM unit. They filter out 99% of engine-out soot/PM (Particulate Matter) and feature the best backpressure levels available in the aftermarket today. Because the overall design features an optimized PGM (Platinum Group Metals) loading, the new AP Exhaust units provide cleaner exhaust and increased durability.
According to Bill Kaminski, Vice President Product Development, AP Exhaust, “These new Diesel Particulate Filters offer an exceptional value and a direct-fit solution for light and medium duty vehicles that are reaching their exhaust system life expectancy. Our DPFs are not rebuilt or remanufactured. They are new designs that meet and deliver OEM-like performance specifications for fit, form, and function.”
The new Diesel Particulate Filters line offers excellent coverage for the following vehicle applications:
- GM / Duramax, Part No. 649004 (OEM Ref: 15876232) fits 2007-09 Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra C/K 2500HD 6.6 Diesel Crew Cab Short Bed. Includes front and rear gaskets, mounting hardware.
- Dodge / Cummins, Part No. 649002 (OEM Ref: 68035060AA) fits 2007-10 Dodge RAM 2500 6.7 Diesel, 2011-12 RAM 2500 6.7 Diesel, 2007-08 Dodge RAM 3500 6.7 Diesel – excluding Cab and Chassis.
- Dodge / Cummins, Part No. 649003 (OEM Ref: 68035061AA) fits 2009-10 Dodge RAM 3500 6.7 Diesel Excluding Cab & Chassis, 2011-12 RAM 3500 6.7 Diesel – excluding Cab and Chassis. Includes front gasket and mounting nuts.
- Ford Powerstroke, Part No. 649001 (OEM Ref: 9C3Z5H221B) fits 2008-10 Ford F250 / F350 / F450 Super Duty 6.4 Diesel – excluding Cab and Chassis. Includes front gasket and mounting nuts.
Specific vehicle application information is available at www.apexhaust.com. All DPFs are offered with a 2 Year / 36,000 Mile warranty. AP Exhaust DPFs are not for sale or use in California.
About AP Exhaust
AP Exhaust Technologies is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of automotive, light truck, and heavy-duty exhaust and emissions products under the AP®, Eastern Catalytic®, CATCO®, ANSA®, Cherry Bomb®, Maremont®, TruckEx®, Xlerator®, and Silverline® brands, among others. The AP Exhaust Technologies affiliate, Aristo®, offers a full line of INTELLIGENT CATALYST® products for on-road, off-road, stationary, industrial, commercial, and marine engines powered by gasoline, Diesel, and other fuel sources, making AP the only catalytic converter manufacturer that is fully vertically integrated with respect to catalyst coating technology.
AP Exhaust Technologies maintains manufacturing facilities in Goldsboro, NC, Langhorne, PA, and Hobart, IN, with a combined 768,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space. The company employs state-of-the-art manufacturing and quality control processes in all facilities. Ongoing in-house research and development has yielded patented designs and technology innovations that continue to improve AP Exhaust Technologies products’ performance and service life.
For more information, visit www.apexhaust.com