JL Wrangler Parts Breakdown & Renderings of the Next Gen Jeep
MALVERN, Pa. (July 27, 2016) ExtremeTerrain is excited to give enthusiasts a first look at the 2018 Jeep Wrangler. Using high quality renders, we have translated all of the changes that Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) has announced and taken the various design details that have been spotted on the 2018 test vehicles and compiled them in to a series of images that give us a clear picture of what the new Wrangler is going to look like.
To really illustrate the subtle and not-so-subtle differences between the outgoing JK model and the future JL model, we have also created a sliding image of the two generations of Wranglers—overlaid on top of each other—to allow everyone to clearly see the new direction for the ’18 Wrangler. The main visual differences between the JK and JL Wrangler are in:
- The grille –slanted back on the 2018 model
- The fender flares –boxier and elongated on the 2018 model
- The window line –which is sleeker and has a more defined line on the 2018 model
- The hood –more aggressive, with hood vents and hood bump
Aside from the visual changes on the JL model, the 2018 Wrangler Parts Page goes over the engineering differences in the next gen model as well. The page discusses the new engine options for 2018, such as:
- The 300 HP turbo 4 cylinder “Hurricane” engine and the possibility of a new diesel engine
- Differences in the transmission options are explored, including the 8-speed ZF-sourced automatic and the confirmation of a 6-speed manual
- Updates to the interior design and layout
- The use of aluminum throughout the body to reduce weight and boost fuel economy
- The new top optionsthat will be a glass top, power soft top, and true 3-piece hardtop
Along with all the information on the 2018 Wrangler, enthusiasts can also find information on the new 2019 Jeep Wrangler Pickup Truck, that is due out shortly after the ’18 Wrangler.
The ExtremeTerrain 2018 Jeep Wrangler Pages serves to fully inform enthusiasts with all the who, what, when, where, and how of the next gen Wrangler, giving them a clear look at what is to come.
ExtremeTerrain.com is a leader in providing enthusiasts with aftermarket Jeep Wrangler parts. Located just outside Philadelphia, PA, ExtremeTerrain is dedicated to providing Jeep Wrangler owners with the best parts at the best prices while also ensuring the conservation and protection of off-road trails. Visit http://www.extremeterrain.com.