- February 2nd – 10th – King of The Hammers 2018, Johnson Valley, CA
- April 13th & 14th – AOAA Park Coal Township, PA – Eastern Series
- May 11th & 12th – Prairie City SVRA, Rancho Cordova, CA – Western Series
- June 15th & 16th – Cross Bar Ranch, Davis, OK – East/West Combined
- July 20th & 21st – Dirty Turtle Off Road Park, Bedford, KY – Eastern Series
- August 10th & 11th – Ridgecrest, OHV, Ridgecrest, CA – Western Series
- October 19th & 20th – Wild West Motorsports Park, Reno, NV – National Championship
In addition to the regular schedule, we will be introducing the Triple Crown of Off Road for select 4400 drivers.
This series will involve racing one vehicle with one driver of record in the races listed below for 2018. Drivers must commit to an ULTRA4 Regional Series to race the triple crown and there will be additional criteria that allows a driver to take part. Keep an eye out for more details on the Triple Crown in the coming weeks!
- King of The Hammers – February 2018
- Mint 400 – March 2018
- Crandon – September 2018
- Once logged in, select the race from the schedule
- Select “racer” tab
- Select your class
- Select the “season commitment” button if you wish to receive a discounted entry fee at KOH for committing to race at least 3 regional races next season.