Beer Thread

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

435JRW

Spotter Required
Sep 5, 2016
Cedar City, Utah
Lets start a beer thread. What do you drink? What type of beer do you prefer? Etc. Etc.
When I go to buy beer I try to buy one that I know I like and one or two that I have not tried.

I like Stouts, and dark Ale beers mostly. My least favorite beers are IPAs.

IMG_6955.JPG
Tried this one yesterday. It was surprisingly smooth.

IMG_6983.JPG

Drinking on this one tonight. Its tasty, lighter than most that I have been drinking lately.

Stouts make me full and sleepy...lucky if I can even finish one...

IPA's are my go-to, Two Hearted Ale from Bells Brewing has been my favorite for years. I don't like them too grapefruity however...every now and then I get one that won't be repeated.

For "all day drinkers", Spotted Cow from New Glarus for the win....tho, most of the New Glarus beers are good.

One of the most unique beers I have ever had was the Rogue Voodoo Doughnut Chocolate Peanut Butter and Banana Ale.
download.jpg

They over several others that I plan to try, my only issue is finding them. I have only seen them at a few liqueur stores in Vegas and California. These are the others that I'd like to try.
260B31C500000578-2966932-The_company_is_known_for_its_creative_concoctions_like_Chipotle_-a-96...jpg

I've had some good Sierra Nevada beers but a few years back read something about them being active in land use issues not favorable to our usergroup so have given them a pass.

Had a pretty tasty ipa from narrows brewery out of gig harbour Washington. It was %7 very hoppy, I defiantly recommend

Nicely done. A friend got some Spotted Cow from Wisconsin a while back and said it was superb. I haven't gotten to try it, don't think it is readily available here in Wyoming.

Nicely done. A friend got some Spotted Cow from Wisconsin a while back and said it was superb. I haven't gotten to try it, don't think it is readily available here in Wyoming.

Stop by my shop next time you hit Sand Hollow, always have some on hand ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom