ok a couple updates. new motor is working great. got a new 4 in 1 gauge from summit racing. started work on the hood metal and fiberglass mixture. will eventually be complete fiberglass. also got the grill in place and extended the "frame" to the grill per werock pro mod rules. i still need to build the removable bull bar, window net, fire suit, extinguishers and im ready to go!!!!
well i got the front winch mounted, JM Rigging got me set up with winch line front and rear, i got the grill mounted and the hood altered and fiberglassed and off to body and paint shop.
i did a last min check on clearances and loaded up for 2017 winter jamboree. 3 days of trail riding. every year i lead buggy trails rated 8, 9, or 10 and have a blast.
this year we caught some rain sprinkles the first day, got soaked the second day and by saturday the rain stopped and the sun shined for a little bit.
we ran chain reaction, dekleined, joint effort, nasty half, and front range.
found out i need more fluid in the trans i got sideways on dekleined in the snake pit and couldnt move, had to be winched back. i also found out i need to add a little strenth to the rear axle truss it bent a little.
sami got some seat time. i got to be the only one to climb a few spots. i found the rev limiter and used it a few times. very impressed with the rig had many admirers.