6 seat buggy?

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jong1969

Loves Light Bars
Jul 19, 2012
Port Charlotte, Florida
I'm starting a tube buggy build. I have a family of 6 and want a rig that everyone can go on. Has esnyone ever seen a 6 person rig? Would the extra length kill my performance. I live in Florida now so hills and big rockdt are not going to happen. I do go play in the mud quite a bit but don't like all the deep water treading mud holes. I would like to take the FAM on some vacations to more mountain states to have some fun. I would appreciate rant advice.

what length/wheelbase are you going to end up with?

I've seen many capable 4 seaters, it just depends on how much longer you plan it :)

jong1969 said:
I'm starting a tube buggy build. I have a family of 6 and want a rig that everyone can go on. Has esnyone ever seen a 6 person rig? Would the extra length kill my performance. I live in Florida now so hills and big rockdt are not going to happen. I do go play in the mud quite a bit but don't like all the deep water treading mud holes. I would like to take the FAM on some vacations to more mountain states to have some fun. I would appreciate rant advice.

Wheeling in the country in summertown tn is a great place to ride. Check it out on the web.

If your looking to use 6 seats your probably looking to have 126" of wheelbase roughly. You need strong strong parts. I would suggest devorced transfer case. Rockwell 2 1/2 ton axles, and some massive engine power. And with that long of a wheelbase you are going to need as big of tires as you can fit under it.

whiteboy9964 said:
Wheeling in the country in summertown tn is a great place to ride. Check it out on the web.

No I rock crawl at smorr and we do wild stuff long wheel base is good just don't go over 130 wheel base thing that's to long

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom