- More than a dozen new high performance SuperCoils available from ACCEL
- New applications for cars and trucks from more than 20 different automakers, including Toyota, VW and Ford
- Up to 15 percent more spark energy for improved throttle response and performance
- Creates a sound foundation from which to add other performance parts to further optimize power
CLEVELAND (April 9, 2015) – ACCEL®, a leading manufacturer of high performance fuel and ignition system products, today announced the availability more than a dozen new applications for its line of high performance coil-on-plug SuperCoils™ for European, import and domestic cars and trucks.
The expanded line includes applications for cars and trucks from more than 20 different automakers, including Toyota, Scion, Honda, Acura, Mazda, Volkswagen, Audi, Ford, Dodge and Chevrolet.
ACCEL SuperCoils are easily installed with simple hand tools and provide up to 15 percentmore spark energy for improved throttle response. The coils use the latest in engineering design with optimized windings to maximize energy output, resulting in improved or restored vehicle performance and increased fuel mileage. With applications for more than 10,000 different cars and trucks, ACCEL offers the most comprehensive selection of high-performance ignition coils on the market today.
All ACCEL SuperCoils are offered individually or in multi-packs of four, six and eight coils to accommodate a wide variety of engines. The SuperCoil multi-packs are available at auto parts retailers and speed shops nationwide.
For more information on ACCEL SuperCoils, ACCEL’s complete line of high performance fuel and ignition system products, and to order online, please visit ACCEL-Ignition.com.
140630 (single)140630-4 (4-pack)
Toyota/Lexus/Scion2009-2014 2.5/2.7/3.5/4.0/4.6/5.0/5.7L I4/V6/V8$60.04 (single)$210.14 (4-pack)
140333 (single)140333-4 (4-pack)Toyota/Lexus/Scion/Pontiac2001-2010 2.4L I4$61.15 (single)$214.02 (4-pack)
140495 (single)140495-4 (4-pack)
Toyota/Lexus/Scion2003-2012 2.4/2.7/4.0L I4/V6$69.20 (single)$207.20 (4-pack)
140074 (single)140074-6 (6-pack)Toyota/Lexus1999-2006 3.0L V6$61.43 (single)$307.15 (6-pack)
140073 (single)140073-4 (4-pack)Toyota/Chevrolet/Pontiac2000-2008 1.8L I4$62.26 (single)$217.91 (4-pack)
140078 (single)140078-4 (4-pack)Toyota/Scion2000-2012 1.5L I4$62.54 (single)$218.89 (4-pack)
140314 (single)140314-4 (4-pack)Toyota/Pontiac2000-2006 1.8L I4$65.59 (single)$229.56 (4-pack)
140505 (single)140505-4 (4-pack)Mazda/Ford/Mercury2003-2013 2.0/2.3L I4$48.50 (single)$169.75 (4-pack)
140311 (single)140311-4 (4-pack)Honda/Acura2002-2006 2.0/2.2/2.4L I4$60.32 (single)$211.12 (4-pack)
140274 (single)140274-4 (4-pack)VW/Audi1999-2007 1.8L I4$56.98 (single)$199.43 (4-pack)
140032 (single)140032-8 (8-pack)Ford 4.6L/5.4L/6.8L 2-Valve Modular Motor V81991-2011 Lincoln Town Car, 1996-2004 Mustang, 1997-2010 F-Series Truck, 1992-2012 Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis$39.99 (single)$249.99 (8-pack)
140033 (single)140033-8 (8-pack)Ford/Lincoln/Mercury2004-2008 4.6/5.4/6.8L 3-Valve Modular Motor V8/V10$44.99 (single)$269.99 (8-pack)
140034 (single)140034-8 (8-pack)Ford/Lincoln/Mercury1997-2008 4.6/5.4L 4-Valve Modular Motor V8$44.99 (single)$269.99 (8-pack)
140060 (single)140060-8 (8-pack)Ford Coyote V82011-2013 F150, Mustang 5.0L$81.59 (single)$489.99 (8-pack)
140061 (single)140061-8 (6-pack)Ford/Lincoln/Mercury2007-2013 2.5/3.0/3.5/3.7L I4/V6$77.45 (single)$387.25 (6-pack)
140040 (single)140040-8 (8-pack)Buick/Cadillac/Chevrolet/GMC/Hummer1999-2007 4.8/5.3/6.0L V8$54.05 (single)TBD (8-pack)
140043 (single)140043-8 (8-pack)Buick/Cadillac/Chevrolet/GMC/Hummer/Pontiac/Saab2005-2013 4.8/5.3/6.0/7.0L V8$71.39 (single)$540.59 (8-pack)
140037 (single)140037-8 (8-pack)Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep2003-2005 5.7L Hemi V8$61.19 (single)$489.59 (8-pack)
140038 (single)140038-8 (8-pack)Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep2005-2012 5.7/6.1/6.4L Hemi V8$71.39 (single)$509.99 (8-pack)
About MSDP Group LLC
MSDP, headquartered in El Paso, Texas, operates in the street enthusiast, professional racer and powersports markets, where they maintain industry-leading market share positions across all of their product categories under widely known and respected brands:
- ACCEL® – A line of high performance ignition systems and components including digital fuel injection systems, fuel injectors, coils, distributors, caps, rotors, ignition wires and spark plugs.
- MSD® – The highest performing fuel and ignition products in the industry, MSD offers a wide variety of components for fuel and ignition systems including, programmable ignition controls, coils, distributors, ignition wires and complete electronic fuel injection systems.
- Racepak® – A leading line of data loggers, displays, sensors, cables and modules for data monitoring and acquisition in race vehicles across a wide range of motorsports.
- Superchips® – A forerunner in performance tuning of computer controlled vehicles, Superchips offers high performance power programmers for a wide range of cars, trucks, SUVs and motorcycles.
- Edge® – A leader in performance truck tuning, Edge provides tuning modules, gauges and monitors for gasoline and diesel powered trucks and SUVs.
- Mr. Gasket® – A legendary name in performance auto parts, Mr. Gasket provides a variety of racing products including engine components, Ultra-Seal gaskets, fasteners, fuel accessories, chrome-plated accessories, chemicals and more.
- Hays® – Known for performance clutches and flywheels, Hays offers a wide range of high-performance clutches for street and track racing.
- Lakewood® – Safety and suspension products including SFI approved bellhousings and various racing products.
- QuickTime® – Leading manufacturer and supplier of lightweight bellhousings and flexplates for the racing industry.