RockCrawler.com Bower Media Announces Girls Co-Driver Challenge

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Entry Deadline April 10th

MESA, AZ MARCH 29, 2015: Bower Media has announced a contest to find a female co-driver for three separate off-road events happening this year with BFGoodrich Tires. The contest is designed to gather entries from girls all across the country and, using social media, have fans vote on which girls they would like to see become Charlene’s co-driver for one of the events. There will be three winners, one for each event this year.

CDC-Promo-Back.jpg

Interested ladies should submit their form and three pictures for the social media contest from March 22nd through April 10rd. After the submission period closes, voting will take place from noon on April 11th through noon on the 15th. This social media voting process will narrow the field down to the top 30 girls. From there the team at Bower Media will conduct interviews and narrow the field down to 8 finalists. These finalists will be invited to a training weekend in Arizona to meet and work with Charlene as well as practice driving, shooting, physical activities, and more. The final 8 contestants will be announced by Charlene at a special event during Jeep Beach in Florida. After the training weekend in Arizona, the 3 winners will be announced on May 17th.

CDC-Promo-Low.jpg

The three events will be RallyVenture, BFGoodrich Tires 36 Hours of Uwharrie, and the all girls Rebelle Rally in October. Each of these events will offer a unique competition experience alongside Charlene, as well as a behind the scenes look at the actual events themselves. The girls chosen will be Charlene’s second in command for the entirety of the event, and will have the opportunity to drive, navigate, and compete in all sorts of challenges to accrue points at the events.

“Let’s face it, I could power pack my vehicle with anyone I could choose, but I don’t want to, I want to give ladies across the country the opportunity. And, heck, they don’t even have to be a hardcore off roader, a couple of the events just require a strong will to succeed as my #1 pre-requisite,” said Charlene Bower, Owner of Bower Media. “I am excited to see all the girls that apply and hear their stories. There are so many awesome ladies out there that would do great at these competitions. I am sincerely thankful for BFGoodrich Tires who supports this crazy idea of mine and who wants to see who is ‘Driver Enough’.”

You can apply online by visiting the www.BowerMediaTours.com?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss website and filling out a complete application and questionnaire. Applicants are also asked to submit three pictures with a short explanation to be used in the social media contest portion.

About Charlene Bower: Charlene Bower, founder of Bower Motorsports Media, took her very first job changing tires in a motorcycle shop. From there she went on to be a part of the management team of some nationally recognized multi-line powersports dealerships. After over 10 years in motorcycle retail management, it was time for a change. Putting 6 months aside to experience life as never before, she hooked up her truck to her trailer and wandered from ride spot to ride spot making up for lost weekends on her dirt bike and quad. While on the road, she found the love of photography and writing. When a private multi-line magazine company approached her to be a part of their sales team, it turned into the perfect match. The next few years were based around sales and relationship building, while learning the in’s and out’s of the media world, specifically in the Sand and UTV Markets. When the economy dropped severely and affected the magazine business, Charlene looked for the niche that needed filling. It didn’t take long to evaluate that quality PR to the media for needed content was in order. She works daily to consistently refine the process as the world of media has revolved quite drastically in the seven years since opening Bower Motorsports Media.

The company has grown to include different properties, all with media and marketing as the core to their creation, including: Bower Power Hour, Bower Media Calendar, Race Team Store, I’m Not Just a Girl, Bower Media Promo Gifts, Shirt & Swag Club, Shirt & Bling Club, Bower Media School of Professional Marketing, and Offroad Newswire among others that are in testing phases. The Bower Media team is in the backdrop to some of the most successful racers, events, and companies in the 4×4 market. It is normal to find Charlene at offroad events every weekend working to get the shots and the stories to bring the love of motorsports back to those that can’t be there.

The post Bower Media Announces Girls Co-Driver Challenge appeared first on RockCrawler 4x4 and Offroad Magazine.

Related posts:

1. BFGoodrich Tires and TEN Crown Nation’s Top Amateur Performance Driver in Driver Enough Challenge
  2. Bower Power Hour Welcomes Poison Spyder Larry McRae, Monster Jam Nicole Johnson, Bob Bower and Our Full Story on RallyVenture
  3. Bower Power Hour Involves All Categories of Companies

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom