RockCrawler.com Bower Power Hour Season 4 Concludes with 34 Amazing Guests and Adds Social Dirt Segment

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MESA, ARIZONA APRIL 12th, 2015: Bower Power Hour finished Season 4 strong with 34 guests along with Tech and Tools, Bower Media Adventures, Breaking News, and the new Social Dirt segment. Each episode this season was jam-packed with interesting company information, events, racers, land use information, stories from the off-road community and more. A special Season 4 Recap video and podcast is now available, highlighting a snippet from every segment of each show. All the links to the recap show, plus each of the guest’s links, is available at www.bowerpowerhour.com/bower-power-hour-season-4-recap?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss

“I really think that the show hit its stride with Season 4. Our guests were fantastic, and we have our fans getting involved with the show and sharing their own stories via social media for our Social Dirt segments. It was great to be able to do things like our King of the Hammers Special, and talk about the Ladies Co-Driver Challenge. The show has really blossomed into a well-rounded off-road news show,” said Charlene Bower, Host and Executive Producer. “Hands down, our guest lineup is undisputedly amazing each week. Drivers, companies, events, land use, clubs and more professionals have represented every aspect of the offroad industry in a way we should all be proud.”

“This show would never have been possible without my Bower Media team, including Producer Gabriel Arnn, Production Manager Shelby Benson, and Multi-Media Manager Marisa Laus. 30Pack Matt Hinitt, my parents Ben & Deanna, and my brother Brent, have always stood behind or beside me as I have grown Bower Media. Our partners BFGoodrich Tires, Discount Tire, Pennzoil and Kicker Audio, and the great folks behind each of those company names, believed in this project,” continued Bower. “Also, I sincerely want to thank each of you for watching or listening and enjoying these shows. I’m not doing these shows for me, I’m doing this for you! I could have conversations with any of these guests while hanging out at all the events, but I want to let you in on their exciting stories too! If you have any questions or guest suggestions, please never hesitate to reach out via our website BowerPowerHour.com and click on “Let’s Chat” to send me an email, or go to any of our social media sites and message me. We are on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter almost every day. We love to hear your feedback and ideas!”

There are multiple ways to watch and listen to the show including YouTube, Vimeo, iTunes, SoundCloud, Spreaker, Stitcher, Tune In and more. Please feel free to share or embed the show as you would like. Dive in and learn more about each guest, and see all the watch and listen links at www.bowerpowerhour.com/bower-power-hour-season-4-recap?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss.

Season 4 guests include: Andrew McLaughlin from LetzRoll Offroad; Jeremy Purick from Rock Krawler and Pure Performance;Jacquelyne Bebe Theisen; The Craigslisticon’s Rear Axle Install; Dave Logan with Omix ADA’s Jeep Collection; Jim Dusky from the International Motorcycle Shows; Danny Fraire from Locations Racing; Bower Media Adventures Arizona Wheeling; Dave Cole with Ultra4 Racing and King of the Hammers; Randy Slawson from Bomber Fabrication; Fred Wiley from ORBA; Tech and Tools IFS vs Straight Axle; Jason Cobb from KC HiLites and 5TwoProductions; Bill Kassler with Tierra Del Sol’s Desert Safari; Brett Robinson from Race for the Wounded; Andy Ungar with AutoWerkz TV; Paul Meeks from Great Day Inc.; Matt Westrich with the Utah 4-Wheel Drive Association;Installing Beadlock Wheels on the Craigslisticon; Erik Miller from Miller Motorsports; Matt Martelli with Mad Media and the MINT 400; Bower Media Adventures to King of the Hammers; Social Dirt King of the Hammers Experience; Justin Matney from RPM Offroad; Matt Messer from Trail-Gear; Jacob Tranum; Tech and Tools How to Buy Parts; Social Dirt Towing Stories; Nicole Pitell-Vaughan from Total Chaos Fabrication; Randall Speir from Dana Spicer Parts; Josh and Jenni Schwalb and The Folded Flag Tribute Jeep; Bower Media Adventure Girl’s Weekend; Social Dirt Snow Wheeling; Scott Fields from BFGoodrich Tires’ 36 Hours of Uwharrie; Alexis Nelson with the Off-Road Business Association; Social Dirt Offroad Pets; Jim Reel from JE Reel Drivelines; Ultra4 Racer Brian Caprara; William “Bear” Updyke with Big Rubber’s Custom 4×4 Club; Bower Media Adventure to Tierra Del Sol Desert Safari; Social Dirt Winching Stories; Josh Ortigiesen from RCV Performance; Pat Sims from WFO Racing; Amy Sagraves from Cal 4 Wheel; Tech and Tools Maintaining Your Offroad Vehicle; Jeremy Ayers from Nitro Gear; Kyle Krause from Arizona Offroad Productions; Rachle Engle; The Ladies Co-Driver Challenge and Social Dirt Favorite Trails. Bower Power Hour is hosted by Charlene Bower.

Bower Power Hour gives watchers and listeners an in depth look at racers, events, businesses, land issues, tech and other aspects to bring you the nitty-gritty news of the off-road lifestyle that we all love. Hosted by Charlene Bower, owner of Bower Motorsports Media, the guest lists is extensive and energetic from all aspects of the off-road industry. The stories will be fun and filled, with in-depth conversations about technology and innovation. Our national partners include BFGoodrich Tires, Discount Tire, Kicker, and Pennzoil who have made the show possible. Please utilize the Let’s Chat page to reach out to us with questions and guest suggestions: bowerpowerhour.com/lets-chat

A new episode will be launched every Tuesday and Thursday. Please join our conversations on www.BowerPowerHour.com?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss,www.facebook.com/BowerPowerHourShow?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss, www.instagram.com/BowerPowerHourShow?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss, or www.twitter.com/BPHShow?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss

The post Bower Power Hour Season 4 Concludes with 34 Amazing Guests and Adds Social Dirt Segment appeared first on RockCrawler 4x4 and Offroad Magazine.

Related posts:

1. Bower Power Hour Involves Fans in New Segment
  2. Bower Power Hour Sets Sights on Season 3
  3. Bower Power Hour Features New Event For Hardcore Enthusiasts

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom