SOLD: Central Coast California, Buggy Chassis for sale

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ghetto Fab

Spotter Required
Nov 1, 2021
Atascadero, Ca
I designed and built this, but I don't think I'm going to wind up using it anymore. I guess I'm still undecided on what direction I'm going. I designed it to just be a nice simple trail buggy with less compromises than my old jeep buggy.

Its a 54" wide chassis. Designed around a 20" belly height and 111" wheelbase. I'm sure you could do a little less or a little more on either of those dimensions if you wanted. From the subframe to the roof and the A to B pillar is all 1.75 x .120 wall DOM tubing. The front and rear are all 1.5 x .120 wall DOM tubing. Has all the link mounts already on it. It is obviously missing a lot of the cross bracing, but I feel you need to get the drivetrain in and finish up some other things before putting all the bracing in the way.

My plan was to use an LS style motor 4l60 ecobox 205 setup. I was able to put my old 22re W56 drivetrain in it also. I'd imagine an ecotec style motor with a 3spd trans would fit with no issues. It wasn't designed for portal axles, but I'm sure you could increase the belly height or decrease uptravel and make them work.

Asking $4k. Located in Atascadero Ca. 805-234-2095 I don't typically answer phone numbers that I don't know, so texting or just messaging me on here would work best.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom