Colorado rock crawling

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

POR

Spotter Required
Jan 30, 2017
Right area to post this???
Is there any Colorado peeps on here? We have group from wa and tn heading to Colorado for some crawlerado shenanigans. Were gonna meet up in Montrose, we've found info for trails there but were looking for more info on hwy 21, bangs falls, billings canyon, billings trail. I think these are in apache junction area. Is anyone on here in the area? Maybe want to tour guide a group of hardcore guys around? Or even put us in touch with someone who might be up to guide us?

Well.. Crawlerado came and went.. we never found any local groups, but we did find lots of stuff.. we had a good time.

pics of this good time? ;)

I haven't wheeled that area yet either...on my list....
Hahahaha you know me.. im not that tech savvy and don't take many pics! Its alot like the pnw, very Jeeply. Had some hard obstacles, lots of beautiful scenery and lots of driving to get to places lol.

That's been my downfall for hitting that area, the travel between trails....finally have a true tow rig, and hope to put some miles on it soon!

That's been my downfall for hitting that area, the travel between trails....finally have a true tow rig, and hope to put some miles on it soon!

If you stay in montrose you can camp in one spot and drive your yota to all the trails, just expect to be out all day till about dinner time. You can hit 2 or 3 trials a day depending how fast you move and how much you get lost hahaha. What you get for a tow rig?

97 Cummins, simple but effective. Buddy had it for a project, then changed directions....sitting in my drive now, waiting for me to get home and cut him a check ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom