Del Albright: REMEMBERING 9-1-1; TREASURING FREEDOM

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

a1.bp.blogspot.com__qruw6TAlQKM_UjCkD0updeI_AAAAAAAAEUA_9l5kXsgQ6vU_s320_911_remember.jpg
NEVER FORGET; AND PRAY WE NEVER LET OUR GUARD DOWN; EVER.

By Del Albright on September 11, 2013

12 years ago the world stop turning for many of us; and the world saw the face of terrorism like never before - for what it really is -- criminal, barbaric, unjustified deployment of violence to scare people into submission or some form of behavioral change, with no concern for the consequences or damage.

Terrorists have no morality or conscientious. To them, the end justifies the means. They must have a different God than me, because I can't imagine facing mine in light of what terrorists do to other people.

Bullies in high school use a form of terrorism on the less fortunate or less physical class mates -- scaring people; threatening violence; and showing their bankrupt morality. No form of terrorism should be tolerated.

All people should take a stand against terrorism, and teach kids early on how NOT to be a victim of any type.

It is my wish on this day of remembrance that no one, no race, no culture, no country should ever be subjected to terrorism. God Bless America!
##
Del

afeeds_feedburner_com__r_blogspot_IAwJe__4_O78uu6lsS5o_.gif

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom