Dining Favorites

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

eternal noobie
Staff member
Oct 12, 2010
Toquerville UT
These are my personal favorite spots for food...I like to eat...we like to eat... ;)

La Verkin:
  • River Rock Roasting Company - GREAT morning coffee and hot breakfast sandwiches, and their pizza is excellent. They serve beer and wine too :)
  • Stage Coach Grill - dinner only spot, but delicious. Daily unique meals, steaks are great. Not cheap, but not overpriced either.
Hurricane:
  • Main Street Cafe - this is my GO TO spot for breakfast...their other meals are excellent too, but I always end up there for breakfast.
  • Lonny Boys BBQ - very good food, especially considering they are in Southern Utah! Great portions, beer available, good prices.
  • Prospectors - a lunch favorite...pizza, sandwiches, pastas...tasty stuff! (and yes, they have beer...see a trend here?)
  • Mekong Kitchen - Tai food, very tasty and HUGE portions. Priced right too.
  • Pizza Wagon - authentic outdoor wood fired pizza....super tasty...only open a few afternoons a week, and expect a wait during the tourist season...worth it tho!
St George:
  • Black Bear Diner - regional chain, but there whole menu is great. Heather loves their cinnamon roll french toast :)
  • El Coyote Churro - two locations, hit the one next to Costco...the El Pastor Fries are amazing, but I usually eat smarter and get the El Pastor Burrito for about $6....no alcohol here tho, so get your marg's elsewhere
  • Hawaiian Poke - if you know what poke is, then you'll love this place. Great for lunches.
  • Georges - downtown hangout....breakfast is great, dinners are great (love the burgers) and they even have some nightlife. Full bar (Utah style...don't ask)
  • Cliffside Restaurant- finer dining (for StG), great evening view and food. Full bar.
  • Waffle Love - if you have to ask, stop...and go there...comfort food that kills your diet.
  • Freddies Frozen Custard and SteakBurgers - close to Costco, a localish spot that is worth hitting...a fave for burgers and their fry sauce ;)

Springdale (Zion):
  • Oscar's Cafe - mexican and more...super nice spot, great food and atmosphere, beer and wine avail. Awesome lunch spot.
  • Whiptail Grill - just go and eat...chile rellenos with prawns....order that, thank me later. Beer avail, likely wine too.
  • Switchback Grill - nicer dining, great steaks. Great for dinner and groups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom