FJ Cruiser saying hello from San Antonio

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BrettV

Loves Light Bars
Jul 27, 2011
Hi, my names Brett and I just learned of this site while at the 2011 FJ Summit. I even put my new sticker on my rear window. And since I got to meet Woody while on the Imogene Run, I figured I should checkin. My current daily driver is a 2010 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams that I use mostly at Hidden Falls, in Marble Falls, Texas. I am pretty much a Toyota loyalist now. Though I still own a Jeep JK too. I never thought I would confess missing California where I spent much of my time around Barstow, Death Valley, Gorman, Dumont, Glamis and the Santa Clara riverbottom in Ventura. I regret selling all my quads but South Texas just has less opportunities for them.

Welcome Brett! FJ Summit was a great time, the scenery out there is amazing!

Have you wheeled at Katemcy yet? Great place, and the RoundUp in March is a Toyota event and a great time...I should be down there again in 2012.

I have not made it to Katemcy yet. I remember hearing about the last trip there but I was already booked. I have heard stories and I guessed I should expect some body damage there? I guess I need to go and see for myself. Not wanting body damage though.

I've only done K2 once, and it was the inaugural event...unsure how non-body damage the trails are, but I didn't care much with my FJ40 :)

I know a few guys that hit the Marble Falls park, I did once and enjoyed it :)

I like Marble Falls because it is close for everyone. It is just so hot and dusty right now. By the time WTF 2011 rolls around it should be good again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom