RockCrawler.com Four Corners 4×4 Clinches W.E.ROCK Western Regional Series Title

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

August 1st and 2nd, Team Four Corners 4×4 competed in the Western Regional Series W.E.ROCK event held in Goldendale, Washington to close out the team’s 2015 W.E.ROCK season. Jason Kaminsky drove the #4678 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited to a First Place finish in the ModStock class with the careful guidance of spotter, Rick Jenkins. With three first place podiums, the team has secured the Western Regional Series Title in their first season of competitive rock crawling.

unnamed7.jpg

“Goldendale was a great event to conclude the W.E.ROCK Western Regional Rock Crawling Series. From the town’s warm welcome at the parade on Friday evening to the incredible competition that took place all weekend; it was a really great event. There are a lot of people to thank from the promoters and local volunteers, to the members of my team for helping to make this event a success for Team Four Corners 4×4,” comments Kaminsky. “In particular, I really need to acknowledge the effort and commitment of my co-driver and spotter, Rick Jenkins, who puts in tireless hours and resources to help the team succeed.”

unnamed-25.jpg

“The courses in Goldendale had dust that at times would make the rocks slick and difficult, this made me have to direct Jason differently than we had planned,” comments Rick Jenkins. “I really enjoyed the challenge!”

unnamed-35.jpg

On the way to the event, the team took some time to stop and visit one of their primary sponsors, Superchips, located in Ogden, Utah. Superchips is the industry leader in automotive tuning for trucks and Jeep vehicles.

unnamed-6.jpg

The team will next compete at the Dirt Riot Endurance Racing double-points event to close out both the 2015 Mountain Series and 2015 Southwest Series on August 22nd being held near Grand Junction, Colorado.

*** EVENT LOCATION CHANGE ***

The team will close out its 2015 competition schedule on August 22nd at the Dirt Riot Mountain & Southwest Series #3 event being held in Grand Junction, Colorado. Note that the location has changed from Cortez to Grand Junction.

The post Four Corners 4×4 Clinches W.E.ROCK Western Regional Series Title appeared first on RockCrawler 4x4 and Offroad Magazine.

Related posts:

1. Four Corners 4×4 Wins in Rangely, CO
  2. A Busy Two Weeks Ahead at FC4x4
  3. Trail-Gear is the Title Sponsor for the W.E.Rock Western Series

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom