Good Morning RockCrawlers, its exciting to join up with you.

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

James Broadbent

Loves Light Bars
Jan 29, 2017
Las Vegas NV
Good Morning RockCrawlers, its exciting to join up with you. Im not the high testosterone wheeler in an Ultra4; Super Modified Every Man Challenge; or WEROC competition buggy. I am the mellowed "old guy" whose been leading Moab EJS hard trails since the 1990's. Probable wheeled w some of you over the years. Look forward to being on the tails with you. I have three awesome Jeeps: 1. 1987 YJ White Jeep Super-Modified (original Owner); 2. 1997 TJ Red Jeep highly modified; and 3. 2012 JKU (under construction) civil Terremoto- GenRight build. Enjoy getting on the Rocks of Arizona, California, Nevada and Utah.

I'm a full-time professor at Roseman Univesity -Orthodontics, Henderson, Nevada. Rock On!
James Broadbent
(Roc Dock)

For Fun, Here are some of my Jeep photos
1 -Broadbent Air Up.JPG
3.   SG Joint Effort.jpg
6 -Fire truck mini 4x4.jpg
9 -Logandale.jpg

16 - HR Devils Gate.jpg

Hey James, Great to have you on the board. let me know when you get up to Sand Hollow and we'll have to catch a trail together!

James, after all this crap clears up let’s go for another ride out at sand hollow, I’ll be out there may 23-24 with some California bolt on guys for a little sightseeing. Did you get your wiring squared away? You had a pretty good smoke show going on last trip😰
C0F0CD2A-18D6-49DA-9812-9EEC539223D6.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom