RockCrawler.com Harley Letner Joins Youtheory Racing

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Tell us about your new team?

I have joined forces with Youtheory Racing. I was looking to wrench and join a team since we shut down our doors over at Letner Racing. Not only did they agree to hire me but they offered me a full-time gig racing my car under the Youtheory banner through the end of this season and into next year. It’s going to be awesome with three trucks and one buggy – myself in #1570 Class 1 car, Jerry Whelchel in the #37 Trophy Truck, Jeff Terzo and Anthony Terzo in the #55 Trophy Truck and Andrew Whitehead in the #6183 truck.

unnamed-2-21.jpg

How did this whole thing come together?

Basically, I think they might have been talking about it a little bit because we’ve known the each others families for a really long time. I think they knew we were going down hill financially on the racing end of it and when I met with Patty and Darren about getting a job, they said bring my car down. They’re going to wrap it in their colors and add a fourth car to the team and go racing. It’s pretty awesome, I’m not going to lie.

READ THE FULL INTERVIEW HERE ON RACE-DEZERT.COM

About Race-Dezert.com
Race-Dezert.com was created by off-road enthusiasts, giving off-roaders a place online to share information about the sport and culture of off-road racing. Based in Southern California, Race-Dezert.com highlights the off-road disciplines of desert racing, short course off-road, stadium truck racing, rally raid, rally racing and rock crawling.

Our goal is to connect the world of off-road racing globally, bringing people together through the common denominator of off-road culture. Whether you are a racer, a promoter, a chase team member, a casual fan, or just interested in learning about off-road, Race-Dezert.com is a place where you can learn about the sport and culture of off-road racing.

The post Harley Letner Joins Youtheory Racing appeared first on RockCrawler 4x4 and Offroad Magazine.

Related posts:

1. BFGoodrich presents Race-Dezert Heroes and Legends: McMillin Racing
  2. BIG BLUE M, The McMillin Off-Road Racing Story Anthology Book, Available Now!
  3. BFGoodrich presents Race-Dezert Heroes and Legends: Larry Roeseler

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom