Hello from NJ

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Satanic Mechanic

Loves Light Bars
Feb 7, 2013
Hello all. I'm from central jersey but moving to klingerstown pa in a couple months. I will be 11 short miles from raush creek offroad park.

Attachments

• image-2272038979.jpg
    image-2272038979.jpg
    519.1 KB · Views: 350
I found out this weekend that old non paved hunting roads show up on the GPS. We headed to my wife's parents and we were going to try a different way. Of coarse we got a bit lost so I hit the GPS to get us to where we needed to go. Needless to say it said to take a hard left so we did and headed up the mountain on a dirt road. I was having a blast and the wife seemed to find it fun a little. We get to the top and have to start heading down when we turn on the trail and see snow and a very tight passage. The wife looks at me and says this isn't fun anymore and what am I going to do. If me and the goat-pig were there we would have continued but it was the wife's truck and my 4 year old was with me. I looked at her and by the face she had she wasn't amused so I laughed and she said she's not kidding its not funny and what a. I going to do. So I put it reverse and start backing up and about 1/4 of a mile I turn around and get us headed out. My 4 year old looks at me and tells me no more going through the woods and the wife agreed. I will be taking the goat-pig back back there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom