Hello from Southern Utah

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

435JRW

Spotter Required
Sep 5, 2016
Cedar City, Utah
Hey everyone, I have been out of the forum thing for a little while and decided to register here and IH8Mud. I am getting very tired of the Vertical Scope owned forums I believe they have become ad filled garbage.

Anyways a little about myself, my name is Joey I live in Southern Utah. I own a 93 YJ that is currently getting a 44/9" and a 14' F-150. I have owned a few XJs and a 08 JK that I just got rid of and I used to be a Tech for 4WP for several years.

I'm a wannabe photographer, I shoot KOH each year and have shot rock crawling events in the past. I am getting ready for the Trail Hero event here in Southern Utah next month and can't wait. I have started and helped create SouthWestAdventureGroup.org a southern Utah 4x4 club based out of St George and Hurricane areas, Sand Hollow OHV is our play ground.

Sand Hollow is my backyard as well :) Ran Milts Lite and Triple 7's on Saturday and was out with Dixie 4WD yesterday for a run on Double Sammy.

We are new to the area (a year) and have been loving the offroad opportunities out here!

Welcome!! I'll have to check out the club site, always up for more wheeling groups!

Next meeting should be Sept 28th? We are in town! (that never happens...lol)

BTW: if a "shop meeting" is ever on the list, we have the space...and if the club ever wants a forum/clubhouse on RC, let me know as well. I've requested FB Group access, but there are goods and bads to how those work.

Hey just wanted to take a sec and post up, I was registered as ATPJoey but have switched to JoeyATM. AT-M is my off road photography and ATP is more my general photography. I'll be posting up with this profile from here on out.

Woody its been great getting to know you and I'm excited to get out wheeling more with you and everyone else here.

Merge the usernames? Easy peasy :)

This area is addicting, and the SWAG group is awesome...great time yesterday and looking forward to many more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom