Hello from the Rocky Mountains

jman3794

Loves Light Bars
Apr 26, 2021
Parker, Colorado
Hey all, Ive been wheelin for nearly 30 years and have had all kinds of rigs through out. I competed a little in the early days of rock crawling comps with UROC and WERock and provided support for Ultra 4 rigs over the last few years. Off roading has always been a passion and after a few years of going to a rzr and a little burn out Ive got renewed interest. My current rig Ive built over the last 3 years is a JKU with 6.0L, Tons, 40s and a Hybrid Genright elite on Kings. I built this as a capable family wagon and it has worked well but starting to think a lighter more capable rig is in my future and I know this is the place to get some useful info to help make some educated decisions on my next build. Thanks in advance.
1619472786000.png

jman3794

Loves Light Bars
Apr 26, 2021
Parker, Colorado
Welcome :) Hard to believe the changes in rigs in the past 5 years, even in the past 2....
Agree! So much evolution in the sport and tons of great companies making great things really makes it hard to decide on direction I want to go with my next build but I got here by digging around for info on the JHF chassis so looking forward to catching up on your build.

woody

eternal noobie
Staff member
Oct 12, 2010
Toquerville UT
Started a bit of wiring this morning....such fun 🤠

Other than a few fittings and some other random stuff, it's wiring and exhaust. I suck at exhaust, and it shows...

jman3794

Loves Light Bars
Apr 26, 2021
Parker, Colorado
Started a bit of wiring this morning....such fun 🤠

Other than a few fittings and some other random stuff, it's wiring and exhaust. I suck at exhaust, and it shows...
Wiring takes alot of patience, which I dont have! Routing the exhaust in my Jeep turned out to be about the hardest part of the build. I thought Id have tons of room but once I got into I found out that wasnt the case. Heat has been an issue on the floorboards even with it insulated.

Top Bottom