Hey there from the PNW

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Big Red 88

Spotter Required
Aug 4, 2012
Hello I am new to this forum, been on pirate and nw-wheelers for a while though. Just saw the app and figured I might as well. Here's my specs: 1988 Chevy 1500 SAS, Dana 60's front and rear, ARB front spool rear, 35 spline chromolys everywhere, 350ci, 700R4, 203/205 doubler, 42" TSL's and H1 recentered double bead locks. Recently did an exocage (first one, and with a harbor freight bender) and in the process of going truggy. I did fab in the front to the exocage but it's coming back off... Just wanted it there for the trip I was going on. Doing the bed right now and will be doing the front after my next trip.
The first pic is an old one, I don't really have many wheeling pics on this phone (none of my truck actually)

image-3347639300.jpg

image-636296140.jpg

image-2564588303.jpg

image-946028138.jpg

image-2559298414.jpg

Where should I put the build thread? Or should I just update it on this thread? Also I can't set up an avatar from my iPhone, it says my pic images are too big. Is there something I can do about that?

hmmm..."might" have to use a real computer for the avatar setup...haven't played with that one myself...

Build pics/info are likely best in one of the Tech areas...I'm about to (finally) start a project myself in the next few weeks!

just tested the Driod app...went to 'profile' and tapped my avatar photo...the option to upload from 'gallery' or 'camera' appeared, so I took a pic and it sized/uploaded correctly...I'm now a package of Double Stuff Oreos :cool:

try that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom