Hey you guys!!!

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

mwilken

Loves Light Bars
Mar 1, 2023
Galena MO
I’m new to the forum obviously. I’m from southern Missouri. I do not have a rig to wheel. I used to have a jeep i goofed off with and I worked as a mechanic and fabricator at a offroad shop for a few years. I absolutely loved my job but the economy and life pushed me in a different direction. As with most people who have had a taste of the off-roading lifestyle, i just can’t stay away. So I’m here to watch and learn about what i have been missing out on for the last 12 years. Next week i am going to become a Moab tourist. Some friends, family and I will be camping and I’m gonna rent a jeep to explore. Hopefully this experience will hold me over long enough to get something built or bought. There is my short life story. I have been checking out the build threads already and loving them. Thanks for letting me join!

Update! I’m home from the Moab vacation. Good news, my wife had an amazing time and wants to do more offroading! Her stipulations are that my rig has to hold 4 people and she prefers it be a 4 door. So she is shopping for a 4 dr jk rubicon to get started on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom