This stabilizer kit has been specifically engineered to compliment ICON’s 3″ and 4.5″ suspension systems, but will also fit on other aftermarket suspension lifts that utilize a 1″ or larger bumpstop spacer. A 100% bolt-on design makes for a straightforward installation and hassle-free operation. Like all other ICON products, this steering stabilizer kit is engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A. by a team of passionate off-road enthusiasts.
- Fits 2007-UP Jeep JK 2WD / 4WD with ICON 3″ or 4.5″ suspension systems.
- High-clearance design reduces risk of damage.
- ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series rebuildable steering stabilizer shock.
- Increased steering damping ability over stock.
- Corrosion-resistant plated shock body with 5/8″ shaft.
- Protective shock boot included in kit (not pictured).
- 100% bolt-on installation.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Part # – 22018
- Jobber / MAP – $269.95
- MSRP – $283.44
- Weight / Dims – 8 lbs / 28″ x 6″ x 6″ (L x W x H)
The post ICON 2007-UP Jeep JK Steering Stabilizer Kit appeared first on RockCrawler 4x4 and Offroad Magazine.
- Jeep Wrangler JK Steering Stabilizer & Bracket
- High Clearance Dual Steering Stabilizer
- ICON 2014 F-150 Suspension Release