When the research and development process came to a close, the ICON team yielded products that included 2.5 VS (Vehicle-Specific) Series coilovers and 2.0 Aluminum Series rear shocks. These components were then combined together with additional options to form three staged suspension systems that suit different driving styles, vehicle setups, and intended uses. All three of these stages offer the T6 1-3” of lift, which is adjustable to compensate for larger wheel and tire setups or the addition of accessories such as winches and bumpers. Performance is never sacrificed with ICON products, as even Stage 1 systems have been engineered to deliver increased wheel travel and damping characteristics for an improved overall ride. Moving from Stage 1 onward introduces technology such as remote reservoirs for increased shock cooling and the ICON CDC (Compression Damping Control) Valve for the ability to dial in ride comfort in different situations.
The Ranger T6 is used around the globe in many applications including a commuter vehicle, an off-road capable weekend warrior, and an industrial workhorse. This fact motivated ICON engineers to develop a line of products that were robust enough to handle the most extreme conditions while still being versatile enough to allow the vehicle to be used in every-day scenarios. ICON Vehicle Dynamics’ Ford Ranger T6 suspension systems have been designed with maximum performance, versatility, and the serious driver in mind. This attention to detail is why ICON Vehicle Dynamics performance suspension systems are the ultimate solution for the Ford Ranger T6.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle-specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior damping and control
- Adjustable 2.5” diameter coilovers offer 1-3” of lift height
- Corrosion-resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8” shaft
- CDC Valve offers 10 user-adjustable compression settings for comfort in any situation
- FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- 100% bolt-on makes for easy install and ability to be put back to stock
- Made in the USA
The post ICON 2011-UP Ford Ranger T6 Suspension Systems appeared first on RockCrawler 4x4 and Offroad Magazine.
- ICON 2005-UP Toyota Hilux Suspension Systems
- ICON 2007-UP GM 1500 Suspension Systems
- ICON 2014 F-150 Suspension Release