The RAM Coilover Conversion System has been tested and tuned to offer comfort, stability, and drivability over a wide range of terrains. 2.5” remote reservoir coilover shocks provide exceptional ride characteristics while tubular steel or billet aluminum link arms add strength and decrease bushing bind. ICON offers several staged systems that include upgraded components and additional features along with all parts required for a straightforward install. ICON’s unique CDC (Compression Damping Control) Valve can be incorporated into the RAM Coilover Conversion System for the ultimate in adjustability and user-defined tuning.
- Made in the USA
- Adjustable ride height 3-5″ lift height
- Increased ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
- Decreased body roll
- ICON engineered 2.5 coilover shocks with Eibach coils
- Corrosion-resistant CAD plated shock body
- 7/8 polished NitroSteel® shaft
- Remote reservoir for consistent damping at extreme temperatures
- Tubular steel upper and lower links feature dual rate bushing assemblies
- Correctly positioned steering and track bar components
- No drive shaft modifications needed
The post ICON RAM 2500/3500 Coilover Conversion Systems appeared first on RockCrawler 4x4 and Offroad Magazine.
- Poly Performance Jeep JK Front Coilover Conversion Kit
- New Poly Performance JK Coilover Kit
- Rancho® Introduces Level It Suspension Kit for Dodge Ram 2500/3500 Trucks