The advantage of utilizing a coilover conversion kit is that they have been designed to increase the overall damping ability of the vehicle while at the same time allowing for user-defined ride height adjustment. The 2.5” Remote Reservoir Coilover featured in these kits is based off of ICON’s 2.5 VS Series shock line – meaning that features like Eibach coil springs, FK Rod End bearings, and vehicle-specific valving come standard. Quality machined components and a fully serviceable design make for a product that will stand the test of time, yet retain the ability to be rebuilt or revalved as necessary. ICON’s CDC (Compression Damping Control) Valve option adds to the adjustability of these coilover conversion kits, allowing the end-user to adjust the ride characteristics of the vehicle with the turn of a knob.
These new 2.5” Remote Reservoir Bolt-In Coilover Conversion Kits are available for 2005 and newer F-250 and F-350 4WD trucks and are offered in lift ranges of 2.5-3” (Part #61720, 61720C) as well as 4-5.5” (Part #61721, 61721C). Each kit is available as an individual component that can be used in place of the ICON 2.5” and 4.5” Dual Rate Front Coil Spring Kits, or as a part of several staged systems that have been added to ICON’s line of Ford Super Duty products (see attached Excel file).
ICON products are all proudly made in the USA at our Southern California-based facility by a team of passionate off-road enthusiasts. With a reputation for quality, performance, and service ICON Vehicle Dynamics is the top choice for Ford Super Duty suspension systems and shock absorbers.
- Bolt-in system fits in OE coil bucket location
- Ride height adjustable coilovers (2.5-3″, 4-5.5″)
- Decreased body roll and improved on and off-road ride dynamics
- Vehicle-specific shock valving provides unparalleled ride quality and control
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Coilover conversion allows for addition of secondary shock
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8″ shaft
- Eibach coil springs guaranteed for life against sagging or breakage
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- CDCV technology allows for quick and easy compression damping adjustment (optional)
- Made in the USA