For Sale: Kalif Redden chassis. Springfield mo

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProFab

Spotter Required
Dec 14, 2020
Springfield Missouri
I simply do not fit in it with the wife. Im not building a single seat car. Chassis was bought new and has been in the garage. I have 9" housings, 3.50x3/8 tube, prps and harnesses for it. All the heim joints, fuel cell and mount. All superduty knuckles and C's for both axles. All new unit bearings bored for 35 spline shafts. Still 8x170 bolt pattern. So, I can sell the chassis, or everything together. I will not part it out. Everything is new as well and it's not eating anything in the garage. Or, I can trade it off for a bigger rig. I'm 6'3 and 28" wide at the shoulders. I have a rear link mount tacked in and that is about it so far. I can get more pics if someone needs or wants them. 417-818-5557

20210325_123737.jpg

20210322_191811.jpg

They are a cozy chassis....I know a few who have wanted them only to discover they didn't quite fit. Bummer.

GLWS!

They are a cozy chassis....I know a few who have wanted them only to discover they didn't quite fit. Bummer.

GLWS!
I'm pretty bummed about it. If I can sell it or trade it for a slightly bigger one, that'd be cool. If not, just put it in storage. Been waiting to start on it and got a couple days of work in, only to discover it wasn't gonna happen.

Man! Was just looking at these chassis's cool little things when all done! Wish i had the extra cash to buy this off you, its a great start to a build. What engine were you planning on running in it? Also just out of curiosity how much are you selling the setup for?

Man! Was just looking at these chassis's cool little things when all done! Wish i had the extra cash to buy this off you, its a great start to a build. What engine were you planning on running in it? Also just out of curiosity how much are you selling the setupI

Id planned on a J35A in there like it was designed for. At the moment, I am still currently building the car. ill sell the chassis and front and rear housings no links or suspension for 8k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom