RockCrawler.com King Shocks Takes the Overall Win in the 47th SCORE Baja 500

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

June 10, 2015 – Garden Grove, CA – King Shocks takes the overall win in the 47th SCORE Baja 500 with Apdaly Lopez. The win earns King Shocks its third straight overall victory in the SCORE International Off-Road Racing Series. The SCORE season kicked off with Tavo Vildosola taking the overall win at the San Felipe 250. The Baja Sur 500 saw Apdaly’s RPM Racing and King Shocks teammate Lalo Laguna as the fastest overall driver on the 500-mile course. At the Bud Light SCORE Baja 500, it was Apdaly’s turn to outrun the field in a 500-mile Baja torture test. You might have seen the young Lopez taking a gold medal at the X-games behind the wheel of his Formula Off-Road Stadium Super Truck in 2014. His X-games gold medal performance made him the youngest driver in X Games history to win a gold medal in a car or truck. He also became the first Mexican National to earn an X Games gold medal. Now he has a prestigious Baja 500 victory to add to his credentials.

unnamed-54.jpg

Lopez overcame brake issues at mile 100 that cost him ten minutes of down time in the early going. Once that was sorted out, he made up the lost time and continued on to victory. “Winning this Baja 500 wasn’t just luck, it was preparation and hard work,” Said Lopez, “My King Shocks helped me to push the #5 to the limit. The truck was working perfect on the most demanding trails in Baja. In the whoops, my King shocks gave me excellent control, stability and speed. They allowed me to run mistake free and cut significant time after we had to fix some brake issues. Hands down, King Shocks are the best shocks in the desert.”

unnamed-55.jpg

With numerous SCORE and BITD wins and Championships in several classes to their credit, the bright orange trucks and cars of RPM are making a huge impact on the sport of off-road racing. The Bristol, Tennessee based team has developed many talented new drivers in the sport including both Apdaly Lopez and Lalo Laguna.

unnamed-56.jpg

With so many different vehicles competing under the RPM banner, they rely on the precise adjustability, race winning performance and personalized technical support provided by King Shocks. You can get the same damping technology on your vehicle. Regardless if you are competing or just having fun, whatever your application; King Shocks has the shock you need with the same performance and reliability that Apdaly Lopez and the RPM racing team enjoy.

The benefit of running King Shocks was clearly established at the SCORE Baja 500. “King Shocks congratulates Apdaly Lopez on his magnificent Baja 500 victory,” said Ramses Perez, director of marketing, King Shock Technology Inc. “With the 47th SCORE Baja 500 triumph and three consecutive overall victories in the SCORE series in 2015, I am pleased to say King Shocks is the shock choice of Off-Road champions.”

About King Shocks
King Shocks makes world-class desert racing shocks for trucks, buggies and UTV’s. King manufactures and hand assembles all of their shocks in Southern California. King Shocks has been the industry leader for over a decade and continues to leave the competition in the dust by providing the level of quality, performance and customer service that champions demand.

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom