Michigan guys wheel too

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

whiterhino

Spotter Required
Nov 10, 2020
michigan
Time to sign up. I've been wheeling for over 40 years, mostly Jeeps and currently have 3. A 99 TJ, D44's & ARB's on 33's, a 90 YJ tons, reds, stretched, 6.0, Atlas and a buggy on 43 SX stickies that is titled as a 49 Willys. The TJ is a part time daily driver and I use it to run an off-road driving school called Adventure Off-Road Driving School, the YJ is still hanging around because I haven't sold it since I bought the buggy.

jim in v.jpg

IMG_5054.JPG

1120.JPG

IMG_5007.JPG

IMG_2730.jpg

Has the new park in MI opened yet? Granted, it's a tad chilly there now....lol

No broken signage pics? lol :p
Broken sign pics? My intro post only allowed 5. LOL I've got to get on a different computer but I'll post some up.

Yep, the park opened September 17th. Currently they are limiting the capacity to 500 per day and I think they have had 6-8 days of sell outs. Due to the crazy government, they are shutting down at the end of November and opening back up in April. But, being on the steering committee it sucks that we will be out all winter long "testing" new features. :) Chilly? Yes, I had a couple classes over the weekend. Yesterday was sleet, 40 degrees and 40 mph winds.

Once again, thanks for the use of the welder at Trail Hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom