• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Minnesota Ramble On and On

Thread starter #1
Hey I'm new here and saying hello

woody

eternal noobie
Staff member
hello :)

MN where? I grew up outside Rochester, and still have family there and in Inver Grove...and was just wheeling up at Gilbert in August :)

Thread starter #3
woody said:
hello :)

MN where? I grew up outside Rochester, and still have family there and in Inver Grove...and was just wheeling up at Gilbert in August :)
I currently live in Rochester and I grew up in Northern Minnesota (Bemidji)

woody

eternal noobie
Staff member
Nice area....I know there are some wheelin (private) areas close by, but haven't ever run them...tho I was at a private run outside Red Wing this summer :)

rig pics??

Thread starter #7
Thinking of doing a meet and greet in December if anyone is interested in the southern Minnesota Area
One if the guys is doing an ARB rearend swap for a project if anyone is interested in watching and learning

woody

eternal noobie
Staff member
I should be around Christmas time, but family stuff kills any free time...enjoy the tech day :)

Thread starter #9
woody said:
I should be around Christmas time, but family stuff kills any free time...enjoy the tech day :)
Yeah we are thinking of Dec 7-9th weekend.
Yeah if your in town over the holidays stop by for a bit if ya like and talk offroading!!

woody

eternal noobie
Staff member
have to see what the schedule allows...suspect it's my usual whirlwind swing, but never know :)

I gota do breakfast one morning with a friend in Farmington too...Steve from LCR4WD...

Thread starter #11
woody said:
have to see what the schedule allows...suspect it's my usual whirlwind swing, but never know :)

I gota do breakfast one morning with a friend in Farmington too...Steve from LCR4WD...
Yeah the meet any greet is push off until Dec 15th!! But like I said if your ever in town let me know we can BS about offroading

Thread starter #13
Heres the headcount list for the 15th
Bubba JK
Irongate
OhSeven
Mudbob
Redrocket
Juggernot
Beantownblue
dwwscran
JK-1[/QUOTE] Sounds good to anyone else to join!!!

woody

eternal noobie
Staff member
Looks sharp! Always wanted to try a set of those...

woody

eternal noobie
Staff member
red or blue label?

tho...I should build the truck first...hope to be picking up a motor Monday and then get the process going in the coming months!

Thread starter #20
woody said:
red or blue label?

tho...I should build the truck first...hope to be picking up a motor Monday and then get the process going in the coming months!
It was on wrangler forum under classifieds and didn't state