- Nov 29, 2013
- Slotted mounting bolt end holes allow easy installation without removing header flanges or exhaust manifolds
- Made from .125-inch “dead soft” aluminum layers that compresses 50-percent
- Conforms to and seals imperfections on header flanges and exhaust manifolds
- Lifetime guarantee not to shrink, deteriorate or blowout
CLEVELAND (August 7, 2014) – Mr. Gasket, a performance automotive parts and accessories manufacturer celebrating its 50th anniversary this year, today announced the availability of its new “Dead Soft” Aluminum Exhaust and Collector Gaskets for a variety of Ford, Chevy, Mopar, Pontiac and AMC applications.
Each of the aluminum gaskets are engineered to provide superior sealing capability, high heat resistance and easy installation. Made from “dead soft” aluminum layer’s , they can compress to half their original thickness – from .125-inches to .060-inches – creating a tight, leak-proof seal that conforms to exhaust mounting surfaces with surface irregularities and warpage.
Unlike other products on the market, Mr. Gasket’s “Dead Soft” Aluminum Exhaust Gaskets incorporate slotted bolt holes at the end of each gasket, allowing the gasket to be installed without removing the header flange or exhaust manifold from the cylinder head.
As a result of the incredibly tight seal these gaskets afford, Mr. Gasket’s “Dead Soft” Aluminum Exhaust Gaskets are guaranteed against shrinkage, blowout and deterioration for the lifetime of the engine. Each gasket set is precision engineered with special tolerance mounting bolt holes that align the gasket for optimum placement on cylinder head exhaust ports and require no adjustment.
For additional information on Mr. Gasket’s “Dead Soft” Aluminum Exhaust Gaskets or for the full line of products the company manufactures, please visit www.mr-gasket.com, or call216-658-6413.
About ACCEL Performance Group
ACCEL Performance Group is a leading designer, manufacturer and distributor of auto racing, performance and appearance products; marketing its products under well-recognized and respected brands including:
· Mr. Gasket – A legendary name in performance auto parts, Mr. Gasket provides a variety of racing products including engine components, Ultra-Seal gaskets, fasteners, fuel accessories, chrome-plated accessories, chemicals and more.
· ACCEL – A line of high performance ignition systems and components including digital fuel injection systems, fuel injectors, coils, distributors, caps, rotors, ignition wires and spark plugs.
· ACCEL Motorcycle – The premium brand of electrical components for use on American V-Twin Motorcycles including stators, regulators, coils and more.
· Hays – Known for performance clutches and flywheels, Hays offers a wide range of high-performance clutches for street and track racing.
· Lakewood – Safety and suspension products including SFI approved bellhousings and various racing products.
· Mallory – Mallory targets both the enthusiast looking for a period correct look and racers or race fans looking to increase their vehicle performance. The Mallory product line includes distributors, ignition boxes, coils and fuel pumps.
· QuickTime – Leading manufacturer and supplier of lightweight bellhousings and flexplates for the racing industry.
· Prestolite ProConnect – Premium ignition wire sets, coil-on-plug and battery cables for the replacement market.
For more information, visit www.accelnation.com.
The post MR. GASKET INTRODUCES NEW “DEAD SOFT” ALUMINUM EXHAUST GASKETS appeared first on RockCrawler 4x4 and Offroad Magazine.
- RUGGED RIDGE INTRODUCES NEW BOWLESS XHD SOFT TOP WITH DOOR SURROUND FOR 1997-2006 JEEP® TJ WRANGLER
- Rugged Ridge Announces Soft Top Spring Assist for ’07-’12 JK Wrangler Unlimited
- RUGGED RIDGE IMPROVES ‘07-’13 JEEP® JK WRANGLER STYLING AND DURABILITY WITH NEW ALUMINUM HOOD LATCHES