My name is Kyle and Im a photoholic.

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

KyleWellsPhoto

Loves Light Bars
Aug 11, 2014
Utah
My name is Kyle Wells, I started wheeling years ago with a 1986 toyota pickup that I moderately built, A couple years after that I moved into a 2004 Tacoma, starting from stock I slowly built that into a fairly capable daily driver/weekend warrior. Then I picked up a camera. Falling into the world of photography relatively fast I chose too give up my truck and pursue a dream career in photography. A few years later and here we are. I have been lucky to build an extensive portfolio in such a short amount of time in both the offroad and hunting industries. My work has been featured in multiple hunting publications from covers too centerfold pullouts and ads inbetween. I recently started working with www.Drivingline.com a blog sponsored by Nitto Tire covering the western half of the Ultra4 race Series. Some of my work can be seen there and on my own blog www.kylewellsphoto.com (which is not up too date, im also am expert level procrastinator) or www.facebook.com/kylewellsphoto.

A couple weeks ago I made the jump back into the offroad scene by purchasing a very capable and well built 1950 Willys Cj3a. Im excited to have my own project again and look forward too putting in some work this winter. Plans include cleaning up the frame, boxing, gusseting. Body work and paint, New seats, Shocks, and drivelines. Everything else needs a little tlc but good too go. Dana 44 front and rear, full float rear, 488's, arb front, detriot rear (which i just blew up and might swap too yukon grizzly). fiberflex fiberglass leafsprings, and 35" tires.
DSC_0162[1].JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom