For Sale: New Manufactured Novak NP231 T-Case

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Bronco

Loves Light Bars
Oct 10, 2016
Never installed, Novak Conversions NP231 New Process Master Rebuilt & Configured transfer case.
Long story short; I have a off road project vehicle that I was planning the 5.3L/4L60E/NP231 set up and those plans changed...I had called and had a special ordered/configured transfer case from Novak.
Here's what I have: the NP231 transfer case, kit adapter (adapts GM4L60E, 4L65, 4L70 transmissions to Jeep NP 207,231,241,241OR,242, and 249 transfer cases), adapter casting, mainshaft tailhousing, yoke, speed sensor, reluctor ring, snap ring, bearing seal, fasteners, Includes the shifter cane, anchor bracket, lever bracket, shifting plates, actuator rod, pivot bolt, spring, and fastening hardware.
I will never get my money out of this transfer case but I can assure you its the real deal. I have the receipt to show you what I spent. I am looking for a good offer on the transfer case. I will give this a week or two unless I get a legitimate offer right away.
First come - first good offer - its yours. Feel free to look up what they're going for on the Novak site.
Call or text John at 785-six33-8two00
NP231_1.JPG
NP231_3.JPG

NP231_2.JPG

NP231_4.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom