Noob crawler guy

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

lgops504

Loves Light Bars
Jun 17, 2020
Colorado
Hey all, just posting up as requested. While I am new to crawling, I've been wheeling for most of my life. I like hitting the challenging stuff, but most of it would be classified as pretty standard stuff to most 'normal' people. It was my quest to find balance between doing challenging tracks with my DD and not breaking too much stuff that landed me the weapon below. It's a 94 DLX with all the trimmings; I was lucky enough to get a turn key toy from a guy that built it, and now I get to enjoy learning everything I can about this truck as I test the limits of my skills and confidence. I'm a life long Toyota fan, and currently own a 2009 Tacoma that does duty as a DD/touring rig, and a 2015 prius for mall crawlin duties.

There's not too much that's needed to do to this thing for now, but I'm currently working on some lighting solutions and figure out some seating configuration so that i can put a jumper seat in the cab for the kid. At some point I'd like to do a 3 or 4 link suspension up front. For now, I'm just getting to know this girl and taking her on some warm up trails that would normally be challenging in my IFS Taco. Cheers everyone, looking forward to the journey.

Danny

IMG_1069.jpg

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1276.JPG

Welcome :) What trails are you hitting in CO? I've explored a bunch of the Ouray/Silverton area, but need to spend more time in the rest of the state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom