“What an amazing race! Easily one of the more challenging events I’ve competed in, but also one of the most adrenaline pumping,” said Jay Callaway, driver for REDLYNER Racing. “Nothing was easy, the weather, the mud, the rocks or the competition. You had to be on point every minute of the race.”
Ultra4 Badlands is one of the largest East Coast races in the series. Hosted at the Badlands OffRoad Park, it is a five-mile course that offers every type of racing obstacle from steep rock walls, buggy swallowing mud holes, belt-squeezing forest sections to high-speed whoops. Forty-six competitors fought it out to a race surviving, after dark finish.
2014 REDLYNER Racing Race Standings
- Ultra 4 King of the Hammers, EMC Feb ’14 – 14th Place
- W.E. Rock Events Dirt Riot @ Durhamtown May ’14 – 1st Place
- RallyX @ Fayettvile June ’14 – 8th Place
- Ultra4 Badlands @ Attica June ’14 – 2nd Place
About REDLYNER Racing #4550
Based in Charlotte, NC, this jeep wrangler TJ was prepped with the intent of showing at the local car show on Friday, cruising to the mall on Saturday and racing on Sunday. REDLYNER Racing sponsors include: Hankook Tires, Raceline Wheels, High Performance Graphics, Rugged Radios, Liquid Iron Industries, Ruff Stuff Specialties, O’Donnell Motor Sports, Brown Dog Industries, Olympus Offroad, Artec Industries, Clayton Offroad, 12voltguy, East Coast Gear Supply
The post REDLYNER Racing’s Mall Crawler Finishes 2nd in Ultra4 Badlands appeared first on RockCrawler 4x4 and Offroad Magazine.
- REDLYNER Racing Brings ‘Mall Crawling’ to the Desert in the 2013 Smittybilt Every Man Challenge
- ARB Sponsored Campbell Racing takes 1st at ULTRA4 Badlands UMC Race
- Campbell Racing Combines Efforts for ULTRA4 Badlands Win