Vendor Special!!!! Heiser Oil Motorsports!

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

poriggity

Supporting Business
Supporting Business
Jan 3, 2011
header_image.jpg

34kelly.JPG
Hey guys,
As a new vendor, I'm gonna start off with a BANG! A sale on ANYTHING Amsoil sells! For those of you that know and use AMSOIL products, I am giving all rockcrawler.com members my cost +$5 on ANYTHING that AMSOIL sells. If you would like to surf the online store to find what you'd like, click the link in my signature. Once you figure out what you want, you can email me at scott@heiseroil.com or PM me here and give me part numbers. Then I will add it all up for you, and get you a total. As far as payment, the easiest thing to do is paypal, but I can do check/money order if you wish. Any questions, just give me a PM, post here, or email me. I look forward to serving you guys!

Be sure to keep an eye on my website: Home. There are a lot of changes coming in the near future, including an online store that will sell lots of offroad accessories including the WORLD FAMOUS, TRASHAROO! I am currently not selling any items except for Amsoil, due to some state of California complications, that I plan on fixing shortly!
Thanks!
Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom