November 20, 2013 – Algona, WA - Racers using Vision X Lighting outshine the rigors and darkness of the the 46th Tecate SCORE Baja 1000 to claim multiple class wins and class championships.
The grueling yet majestic terrain in Baja California, Mexico put 251 starters to the ultimate test of man and machine as they forged through over 900 miles of mountains, deserts, deep sand washes, dry lake beds, silt beds, mud holes and cactus fields. After 18 hours of continual punishment the first finishers began cross the finish line, and after over 35 hours less than half of the starters would see the checkered flag.
Vision X Lighting would like to extend a special “Congratulations and Thank You” to all racers and chasers for trusting Vision X to brighten your SCORE Baja 1000 adventure, including:
- Wilson Motorsports – Class 1 – 2nd Place & 8th Overall
- Wilson Motorsports – Class 10 – 1st Place, 16th Overall & Class 10 Champions
- Jagged X Racing – Pro UTV – 2nd Place & Class Champions
- Coastal Racing / Holz Racing Products - Pro UTV – 1st Place & 31st Overall
- Jim Anderson Class 10
- Baja Challenge Class
Vision X Lighting would also like to thank all of those who took part in the 2013 Vision X Lighting Contingency program and look forward to continue the support in 2014. For more information about Vision X Lighting, visit www.visionxusa.com.
About Vision X Lighting:
Vision X Lighting, located in Seattle, Washington, was established in 1997 with the mission to revolutionize the lighting industry. Since that time, Vision X has created one of the largest premium lighting offerings in the world with hundreds of products and applications. Now, the military, border patrol, and even NASA have trusted Vision X on vehicles that cannot work with second best. Vision’s leadership in lighting has landed them on the Inc. 500|5000 list for two consecutive years, ranking 563rd in 2013 with a 799% growth rate in 3 years, 10th overall in manufacturing, and Washington’s fastest growing manufacturing company. Vision X Lighting’s commitment to its customers, dealers and product is unsurpassed.www.visionxusa.com
The post Vision X Lighting Racers Triumphant at 46th Tecate SCORE Baja 1000 appeared first on RockCrawler 4x4 and Offroad Magazine.
- 46TH TECATE SCORE BAJA 1000 DESERT RACE LIVE DRAWING FOR STARTING POSITIONS SET TO TAKE PLACE AT 2013 LUCAS OIL OFF-ROAD EXPO ON SATURDAY, OCTOBER 5, AT 3 P.M.
- Vision X Lighting Releases 2014 Product Catalog
- King Shocks Dominates the SCORE Baja 1000