Tread Lightly! will hold its biggest-ever Annual Tread Lightly! Charity Auction on eBay November 1 -11, with more than 200 products donated from over 50 companies. One hundred percent of the money raised will go to help keep off-road trails healthy and open to the public.
The big-ticket item this year is a brand new 2011 Grizzly 450 EPS ATV generously donated by Yamaha. John Deere has stepped up as well by donating a Gator CX utility vehicle. The auction also includes plenty of powersports equipment, 4×4 accessories, hunting supplies, and outdoor gear.
This year the auction has been moved from the spring to the fall, to help supporters take care of their holiday shopping while taking care of the outdoors. Bids are expected to start as low as 60% off retail prices.
“Giving right now is more important to saving access than ever before,” said Lori McCullough, Tread Lightly!’s executive director. “We have some innovative campaigns and programs in the works, and this auction—our only major fundraiser of the year—is key in helping move those initiatives forward.”
Follow-up auctions will occur throughout November and December.
See a more extensive preview of the donated products at www.treadlightly.org.
Just a FEW of the products that will be auctioned starting November 1
- Grizzly 450 EPS ATV from Yamaha
- Gator CX Utility Vehicle from John Deere
- TeraFlex SpeedBump Bumpstop Kit
- M8000 Warn Winch
- $100 Gift Certificate to Quadratec
- Custom Signal® Mirrors from Muth Mirror Systems
- $500 Gift Certificate to BDS Suspension
- Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares for a Jeep XJ
- $500 Gift Certificate to ZoneOffroad.com
- Winch Isolators from Daystar Products
- Crush Proof, Water Proof Case from Off Road Trail Tools
- The Ultimate Jeep Gift Basket from California Jeep Authority
- Remote Control Rock Crawler from Ultimate Offroad LLC
- XT-485 X-treme Jack from Hi-Lift
- Seat Belt Pads from Jettrim