For Sale: 1946 Willy CJ2A project

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a nice project jeep that I have invested twice that asking price, it is just becoming painfully obvious that I just don't have the time to work on it.

1946 Willys CJ2A with Dana 44 front and rear axles from a Wagoneer.
The tub is in very good condition, only a small hole in the driver's side floor board, could easily be fixed, I have purchased (but not installed) new pans to weld in for both sides, Those will come with.

New soft top, never installed. Nice custom made roll cage.

For the running gear, I have a low mile Chevy Vortek V-6 from a 2000 Blazer and the Automatic transmission, which has already been mated to a Dana 300 transfer case via an advance adapter.

5 point seats, Tilt steering wheel with key!, Gobs of extra parts. You would pay way more than this to assemble the parts.

I do not yet have a title, although I do have all the paperwork ready for one, The state patrol wanted me to have the steering connected before they did the inspection. I wanted to install the engine before connecting the steering, which is why is has not been accomplished yet.

I would like $5500 for all, or trade for something interesting that is already running, an old stock FJ40 or 60 would be fine, whatcha got?

Attachments

• IMG_1326.JPG
    IMG_1326.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 8,572
  • IMG_1327.JPG
    IMG_1327.JPG
    100.8 KB · Views: 524
  • IMG_1328.JPG
    IMG_1328.JPG
    150.9 KB · Views: 456
  • IMG_1329.JPG
    IMG_1329.JPG