All Pro Off Road Trail Breaker, April 11th @ AREA BFE

Yotabuggy

Jan 26, 2017
Duncansville PA
Thanks Rich. I posted my name and pic of my rig above in hopes to enter the event. If I were to get picked I would do everything in my power to make it there but it would be helpful to know as far ahead as possible, I have a 27 hour drive from PA. The more time the better, for the wife's sake!

Lil Rich

Addicted Member
Media Partner
Nov 26, 2016
Sand Hollow
Thanks Rich. I posted my name and pic of my rig above in hopes to enter the event. If I were to get picked I would do everything in my power to make it there but it would be helpful to know as far ahead as possible, I have a 27 hour drive from PA. The more time the better, for the wife's sake!
Sorry, I saw the post, just been running like crazy and didn't think about referring back to it when I replied...

Lil Rich

Addicted Member
Media Partner
Nov 26, 2016
Sand Hollow
The 5th driver announced for the All Pro Trail Breaker - Area BFE Edition is Kevin Carroll of Red Dot Engineering in Moab, Utah. Kevin had some unfortunate luck at the first Trail Breaker after destroying his rear Ring and Pinion on the very first obstacle.Look for him to come back with vengeance. If you want a chance to compete in the the next All Pro Trail Breakers, enter atRockCrawler.com with the link below: https://www.rockcrawler.com/forum/threads/all-pro-off-road-trail-breaker-april-11th-area-bfe.3277/ This will be during the CRAWL Magazine Reader Ride on April 11th at Area BFE. Both the readers ride and trail breaker are FREE, so come join us! Invite your friends and spread the word!

Kevin Carroll.jpg