All Pro Off Road Trail Breaker, April 11th @ AREA BFE

This site earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lil Rich

Spotter Required
Media Partner
Nov 26, 2016
Sand Hollow
We are proud to announce the addition of a stand alone Trail Breaker's event in Moab, Utah on April 11th at Area BFE. This will be open to spectators, although there is a donation can at the front gate, the event can be spectated for free. We will take 10 drivers and place them into some of the hardest terrain imaginable, slammed into an impossible trail... with no way out ;)

We will vote on the final 10th position allowed to compete, here on RockCrawler.com. Voting is for members only, so sign up today and get ready... We will be releasing drivers in the coming days!

Below is an excerpt from the Trail Breaker's Facebook Page. Join the group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2095208470703354/

"A true Trail Breaker is an elite driver that not only continually attempts the hardest obstacles nature can provide, but completes them when no one else can. These drivers are by far the best from their locale and recognized as the best in the world.

The amount of skill it takes to complete this level of trail takes extensive knowledge on how to push their vehicles to the extreme and beyond. There is no faint of heart for these drivers as we take immense risks that can end our vehicles. It isn't a matter of being able to wheel the rest of the weekend, but more like the vehicle will have to be scraped and dismembered to get them out of certain obstacles.

We look for a trail that is so difficult that it has never been conquered. This insane new club will invite only the best drivers in the game, and feature an exclusive look into what it takes for top drivers to defeat the impossible. There is no easy way back to our trailers, no bypasses that allow for pansy lines; this is all or nothing.

We hunt for the impossible, look for obstacles where there "Are None". We have no judges, cones, penalties, or spotters, etc. Boundaries are the canyon walls themselves.

We are the Trail Breakers"

15940797_1370182369667214_2197920071884595789_n.jpg

15822864_1366407703378014_4892735779092369923_n.jpg

Well I suppose I could give it a try.
In the next couple weeks I will be going to sand hollow to run last year's course. I will not walk it or view it before hand. I plan on having someone hit record and starting the stop watch and running it just like they had to.
I've been needing an excuse to make the Moab trip for a few years. Maybe this will be the one.

15873089_1552661534749551_3508337373013817914_n.jpg

When will all the drivers be selected by, including the ones voted for on fb and here?

Drivers are being selected as we speak. For your chance to enter into the initial Facebook Vote, Post your vehicle here! In fact, here is driver #4:

Alec Yeager and the Rock Dawg Sidewinder will join the All Pro Trail Breaker - Area BFE Edition on April 11th at noon as #4 of the 10 drivers in this years famed event. His unique rig and driving style will be showcased to prove that anyone can enter with any type of 4 wheel drive vehicle. Check out the event as it is FREE to Spectate and right after the CRAWL Magazine Readers Ride run that is ALSO FREE! [HASHTAG]#TrailBreaker[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#TrailHero[/HASHTAG][HASHTAG]#WinAtDriving[/HASHTAG]

Alec Yeager.jpg

Thanks Rich. I posted my name and pic of my rig above in hopes to enter the event. If I were to get picked I would do everything in my power to make it there but it would be helpful to know as far ahead as possible, I have a 27 hour drive from PA. The more time the better, for the wife's sake!

Thanks Rich. I posted my name and pic of my rig above in hopes to enter the event. If I were to get picked I would do everything in my power to make it there but it would be helpful to know as far ahead as possible, I have a 27 hour drive from PA. The more time the better, for the wife's sake!

Sorry, I saw the post, just been running like crazy and didn't think about referring back to it when I replied...

The 5th driver announced for the All Pro Trail Breaker - Area BFE Edition is Kevin Carroll of Red Dot Engineering in Moab, Utah. Kevin had some unfortunate luck at the first Trail Breaker after destroying his rear Ring and Pinion on the very first obstacle.Look for him to come back with vengeance. If you want a chance to compete in the the next All Pro Trail Breakers, enter atRockCrawler.com with the link below: https://www.rockcrawler.com/forum/threads/all-pro-off-road-trail-breaker-april-11th-area-bfe.3277/ This will be during the CRAWL Magazine Reader Ride on April 11th at Area BFE. Both the readers ride and trail breaker are FREE, so come join us! Invite your friends and spread the word!

Kevin Carroll.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom